You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Earthquake!!!

edited December 2010 in The Shed
Crikey did anyone just feel that - ulverston cumbria it fritten me half to death

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Earthquake!!!:
    Crikey did anyone just feel that - ulverston cumbria it fritten me half to death
    Posted by Msflicky
    its not the drink lol ,
    its just being on sky news .
  • edited December 2010
    Nothing to worry about, it was just Dawn French falling out of bed.
  • edited December 2010
    Falling? I heard she was pushed!
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by Msflicky
    Beats cranks shooting the town up i suppose.
    I felt one once in Huddersfield few years back. Shuddersfield. Never happened when i went to San Fransisco. Good.
    Love the hair, don't stop and Happy Christmas. You seem a good sort.
    Fight the power !
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by Msflicky
    What does "fritten" mean?

On a seperate note I'm surprised the end of the Earth nutters haven't realised it's coming early - supposed to be Dec 21st 2012 but now we've had 1) THE BIG FREEZE! 2) an Earthquake and 3) Big rain in the USA.
    We're all dooooomed I tell thee!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Earthquake!!!:
    In Response to Earthquake!!! : What does "fritten" mean? On a seperate note I'm surprised the end of the Earth nutters haven't realised it's coming early - supposed to be Dec 21st 2012 but now we've had 1) THE BIG FREEZE! 2) an Earthquake and 3) Big rain in the USA. We're all dooooomed I tell thee!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    you come from the potteries and ya dont know what fritten means,sighs,shakes head slowly,
    what are ya when it all kicks off in the galley...ya frittend to death,or you run off like a pus sy frittend
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Earthquake!!! : you come from the potteries and ya dont know what fritten means,sighs,shakes head slowly, what are ya when it all kicks off in the galley...ya frittend to death,or you run off like a pus sy frittend
    Posted by stokefc
    Haha... there won't be anything kicking off in The Galley these days! :-(
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Earthquake!!! : What does "fritten" mean? On a seperate note I'm surprised the end of the Earth nutters haven't realised it's coming early - supposed to be Dec 21st 2012 but now we've had 1) THE BIG FREEZE! 2) an Earthquake and 3) Big rain in the USA. We're all dooooomed I tell thee!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Did you try to research and understand the reasoning behind the 2012 thing ?
    I think i did and it's just an astronomical query.
    It's amazing what some people are able to work out.

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Earthquake!!! : Did you try to research and understand the reasoning behind the 2012 thing ? I think i did and it's just an astronomical query. It's amazing what some people are able to work out.
    Posted by shelski
    I know it's based on some Mayan prophecies. Their calendar runs out on 21st Dec 2012. I watched a programme about it a few weeks ago on Nat Geo. They managed to wipe out most of each other by poisoning their drinking water after using it as a sacrificial lake. They didn't predict that...

Interesting how all the end of the world predictions come from thousands of years ago when they had no technology and not much understanding of anything. Nobody seems to be doing these predictions today, instead we try to predict the weather and usually fail miserably :-)