You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bye Fellow Sky Pokerers - Same Old Story

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
keep seeming to build up a nice we stack for myself then end up gettin donked been playn for about 8month now and it seems to happen all the time so time to give in me thinks. now iv been playn relatively tight folding hands like ace queen or limping in with them today and build up a wee stack end up showing when missed flop and i fold etc trying to gain a little respect round the table. anyway the top 2 hands in the pictures are what happended.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    ul dazza, i wouldnt recommend folding AQ in unopened pots as your missing valuable chances to pick up chips.

All i recommend is review your hands, or get someone to look over them or post in poker clinic. if your getting it in good all the time, making correct decisions then its only a matter of time. however for such a long period im assuming there are some leaks in your game? not being harsh just a little advice its up to you how you take it

Best of luck whether you stay or go

Regards
    John Bevan
  • edited December 2010
    yeh any live event etc or other sites ill call most of time with these type of hands AQ etc. but on skypoker u always seem to be up against AK or a missed flop or you catch top pair but someone flops 2 pair or trips, so unreal to be so unlcuky most of the time