You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker points.

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
I wonder if anyone on here knows the answer to this.

£1.15 s & g gets 2 poker points

£2.25 s & g gets 2 poker points

As your paying more rake surely you should get more points.

Why round one up and the other down.

Cheers.

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    no its 3 points for the 2.25

heres 1 thought

1.10 rr game 2points

2.20 rr game 3 points

2.10 turbo hu game 1 point
  • edited December 2010
    No, definitely 2 points for £2.25 games or sky are robbing a point of me every time i play one. 
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010

ive always had 3 from them havent played them this month so dont know if its been changed

• edited December 2010
    I,m only a few pts off a 1000

I just don,t like the gap between 1000 and 2000

If there was something xtra for 1500 for example I would play more and try and reach 1500, but its just not worth it as I know I have no chance of reaching 2000 and any points after 1000 just go to waste

If anyone says I can use them for freerolls - i,ve got enough previous left over points to play evrey freeroll for the next year or how about at the end of the year have some freerolls for 1000 pts and 2000 pts etc to enter to use these pts up as they have been earned but are pretty much useless
  • edited December 2010
    im with you mp, got 1000, but aint getting anywhere near 2000. 1500 pts should trigger a " mystery" bonus x
  • edited December 2010
    I'm not campaigning for more points i'm just curious how two different amounts of rake pay out the same amount of points.