You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Psst. You know the £22 7.15pm Monday Deepie?

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

When does this change take place?

Comments

• edited December 2010

Well it now runs at 7.15pm on Monday.....

& Tuesday.....

& Wednesday

& Thursday

& Friday

& Saturday

& Sunday

£500 Guaranteed every night, 7 days per week.
  • edited December 2010

Good question, tikay.

It starts at 7.15pm.......

tonight!
  • edited December 2010

We'll try & bring you some Updates from the latter part of this during tonight's Show.
  • edited December 2010
    This is AWESOME!!!!!! Great change, love this tourney :D Thanks TK!
  • edited December 2010
    oh great.  another £22 per night i can lose.

:)
  • edited December 2010
    quality

good work
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    I SEE AREA 51 HAS GOT TO YOU ? NOW YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF, LOL
  • edited December 2010

Any plans for any sats into these TK?
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Psst. You know the £22 7.15pm Monday Deepie?:
    Any plans for any sats into these TK?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Alan,

I got there before you, in fact, & already asked the question.

The reply, which seems perfectly reasonable to me, was, "no", on the grounds that there are so many Satellites on the go right now that it gets a bit much.

VLV Sats will be ongoing for the next 5 months, SPT Sats start again in January & some other stuff soon, too.

So for now, sorry, but the man from Del Monte says "no".

I'm a bit off the pace with the current £22 Deepie on Monday evenings - anyone know how many runners it gets, & does it have Satellites?

Further changes & additions to the Tourney schedule can also be expected, & the new stuff will roll out piecemeal over the coming weeks & months. 
  • edited December 2010
    This is very good news for D/S players as long as you have got the B/R for it .
         Sometime ago Sky said that they were changing some of the tourneys and adding some new ones ,please tell me if i am wrong Sky also said that there would be some new tourneys for low stakes players as well.
         Could someone show me where these new or changed tourneys are because i havent seen them.As anyone can see the L/S deepies at 7-15pm and 8-15pm draw quite a few players each night, do you agree that this shows there is a demand for these types of tourneys.
         I was hoping that Sky would put on more of these type of games, but as i said i havent seen any.If i am wrong and these games are on the tourney list then please feel free to shoot me down.
                                                Regards   Mick .

• edited December 2010
    I'm a bit off the pace with the current £22 Deepie on Monday evenings - anyone know how many runners it gets, & does it have Satellites?

It gets around 50/60 as long as its highlighted.  If it's not highlighted then you can half that.

It doens't have sats.  Used to have some on a Sunday night I believe but they didn't get the runners.

FWIW I don't think there would be an issue with having sats for the 22DS at like 2-4pm in the day.  There seems to be a million £500BH sats which barely run.  Just have 1 satellite at the same time everyday and I'm sure that a £4.80 with 1/5 will run.  Especially if you put it on around the same time as the 2.20 @ 2.20 starts as this will attract players with smaller BRs who wouldn't mind taking a cheap punt on getting into this tournie.
  • edited December 2010
    This is very good news for D/S players as long as you have got the B/R for it .      Sometime ago Sky said that they were changing some of the tourneys and adding some new ones ,please tell me if i am wrong Sky also said that there would be some new tourneys for low stakes players as well.      Could someone show me where these new or changed tourneys are because i havent seen them.As anyone can see the L/S deepies at 7-15pm and 8-15pm draw quite a few players each night, do you agree that this shows there is a demand for these types of tourneys.      I was hoping that Sky would put on more of these type of games, but as i said i havent seen any.If i am wrong and these games are on the tourney list then please feel free to shoot me down.                                             Regards   Mick .     
    Posted by chew07
    Hi Mick.

As I said above, a whole raft of new Tourneys are being developed, & will be rolled out over the coming weeks. I don't know if any of them fit the bill you enquired about, but I'll ask the question & let you know.

• edited December 2010
    Thank you Tikay ,
            You beat me to it with your post ,i was writing mine as you posted. I look forward to seeing what Sky are going to come up with.
                                                          Regards   Mick .
  • edited December 2010
    Thank you Tikay ,         You beat me to it with your post ,i was writing mine as you posted. I look forward to seeing what Sky are going to come up with.                                                       Regards   Mick .
    Posted by chew07
    Mick,

Did I ever tell you I loved you?
  • edited December 2010
    I dont think so Tikay ,
              Im pretty sure i would have remembered LMAO .
  • edited December 2010
    Just hope this can hit the guarantee this time around, as it tailed off a bit last time it ran daily, especially as the guarantee started to be (understanably) reduced.  I will play most nights.
  • edited December 2010
    it will always hit its guarantee as long as I'm in

Hand History #321381537 (19:48 23/12/2010)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    yeahdave1 Small blind   20.00 20.00 5540.00
    scotty77 Big blind   40.00 60.00 4990.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

FlashFlush Fold        
    On_The_Rip Call   40.00 100.00 6217.50
    Cagiva13 Fold        
    yeahdave1 Call   20.00 120.00 5520.00
    scotty77 Raise   150.00 270.00 4840.00
    On_The_Rip Fold