You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IAN HOLLOWAY

edited December 2010 in The Football Corner
This man is a legend a breath of fresh air in a world of yes men, says exactly what he means and to hell with the consequences.

reply to this post and lets try and make him manager of the year / prime minister / head of fifa / future king oh and anything else you think he deserves.

Oh and as the name suggests i am a liverpool supporter  so am in no way biased

feel free to discuss

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Absolute legend. He was a guest on Goals on Sunday a few weeks ago, brilliant viewing, says what he thinks and isn't bothered about the consequences. There should be a Holloway tv channel, i'd subscribe, some of his quotes are world class.

"To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee"
    - on the "ugly" win against Chesterfield.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: IAN HOLLOWAY:
    Absolute legend. He was a guest on Goals on Sunday a few weeks ago, brilliant viewing, says what he thinks and isn't bothered about the consequences. There should be a Holloway tv channel, i'd subscribe, some of his quotes are world class. "To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee" - on the "ugly" win against Chesterfield.
    Posted by QDMCGRAW

THIS!!

Im thinking this everytime I stack a donk at 30nl :)
  • edited December 2010

Give the guy a Knighthood
  • edited December 2010
    I dont mind his forthrightness but he waffles on about a lot of baloney lol!! He is never clear in his explanations and repeats the same thing again and again - he is a dafty though I wish more managers were like him.
  • edited December 2010
    I love him. Quality.

Don't think he would last 5 minutes on the forum here though.......

The mods would have kittens.
  • edited December 2010
    I dont mind his forthrightness but he waffles on about a lot of baloney lol!! He is never clear in his explanations and repeats the same thing again and again - he is a dafty though I wish more managers were like him.
    Posted by SALT1R3
    yeah he might waffle but he's definately good comedy value
    make him chairman of the FA never mind David Bernstein lol
  • edited December 2010
    Absolute legend. He was a guest on Goals on Sunday a few weeks ago, brilliant viewing, says what he thinks and isn't bothered about the consequences. There should be a Holloway tv channel, i'd subscribe, some of his quotes are world class. "To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee" - on the "ugly" win against Chesterfield.
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: IAN HOLLOWAY : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHcZqIfhcA
    Posted by hurst05
    quality thanks for the link