You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Please show this hand?

#321416134Is the hand, im sat with 10's and the flop is brilliant for me. im being bet into in the back of my mind is always to Jam, i resisted to a big bet were my tourny would be on the line. i Put the guy, ( Cannot remember the name) On JJ QQ KK AA etc.. was this is a good fold? Im a new player to the bounty hunter after watching for a while, doing quite well hopefully this will continue!!

Thanks, Johnny.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hand number 322081983.thank u for waste my time and money!!!!!!!had enough chips and position to wait for the money.and ur software let me down so stupidly.this is just so stupid  and ur software support   bingo chancers.u tell me if i   played that hand wrong.i love to see any poker player if is not agree with this situation.u should give me at least money back or tournament token for that joke.it s drive me mad.so sick,sick,sick.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi, for play my hand requests you need to post your hands on this thread here