You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Take That.

edited January 2011 in The Shed
Gay, or retro cool.

Discuss.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Take That.:
    Gay, or retro cool. Discuss.
    Posted by bandini
    Honey Badgers are neither.
    Yet they are the ultimate take that freaks.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Take That.:
    In Response to Take That. : Honey badgers are neither. Yet they are the ultimate take that freaks.
    Posted by shelski
    Exactly.

Take That aren't cool. Honey Badger doesn't care. Honey Badger listens to what he wants to listen to. Honey Badger will listen to Bon Jovi or Europe if the mood takes him. Who's going to stop him? Nobody, that's who. Honey badger will eat Bon Jovi and Europe if the mood takes him. Who's going to stop him? Nobody, that's who.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Take That.:

I've been told Take That are playing at Anfield early in the New Year !!!!!

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Take That. : I've been told Take That are playing at Anfield early in the New Year !!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Posted by billyboots
    I've put £20 on them to win 1-0
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Take That. : Exactly. Take That aren't cool. Honey Badger doesn't care. Honey Badger listens to what he wants to listen to. Honey Badger will listen to Bon Jovi or Europe if the mood takes him. Who's going to stop him? Nobody, that's who. Honey badger will eat Bon Jovi and Europe if the mood takes him. Who's going to stop him? Nobody, that's who.
    Posted by bandini
    LOL man some of your posts are nothing short of genius !
    Thank you. And you like The Fall ?
    Good on you and happy christmas.
    I was nearly crying with laughter when i read this with a vicious Jack Daniels red wine hangover. It was very painful but Honey Badger don't care lol.
  • edited December 2010
    It just struck me ( i'm a little slow ) but maybe there is a God afterall.
    Simply for the fact that Honey Badgers didn't evolve to be the size of bears.
    I guess there isn't enough food in the world.
    Anyway here's my favourite Ramones song  hope you like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJizV-d3sEQ
  • edited December 2010
    Not a fan of The Fall or The Ramones. Kinda into my music but neither band seemed to hit my era tbh.

Honey Badgers the size of bears?! Christ-o. They'd eat the whole planet and free-fall through outer space eating the entire milky way and I don't mean the snack that you can eat inbetween meals.

And thanks for recognising my genius. Not everyone's clever enough to ;-)
  • edited December 2010
    Take That have become cool, Robbie is cool and transfers some of that to the group lol

The recent stuff is OK, the old stuff is still GAY
  • edited December 2010
    Retro ... unless you fancy one
  • edited December 2010
    Take That have become cool, Robbie is cool and transfers some of that to the group lol The recent stuff is OK, the old stuff is still GAY
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Going to HAVE to pull you up on that one my friend.

@ on the planet I'm aware off. He needed Take That more than Take That ever needed him.

And their old stuff wasn't gay. Young bandini often dressd like them and could pull of a few of their dance moves. And "Back for Good" is a classic.

But I'm not a fan. Honest. Just the boy-band of my era.
  • edited December 2010
    Retro ... unless you fancy one
    Posted by Neildown
    I'm not bothered which one you vote for Neil. I was just gauging opinion. Therefore offering me "one" is futile.

You and Miyagi had a tiff?
  • edited December 2010
    @ on the planet I'm aware off. He needed Take That more than Take That ever needed him. And their old stuff wasn't gay. Young bandini often dressd like them and could pull of a few of their dance moves. And "Back for Good" is a classic. But I'm not a fan. Honest. Just the boy-band of my era.
    Posted by bandini

WELL, that mental picture has ruined the rest of my New Years Eve....  ;o)

• edited December 2010
    I would say they are cool retro and gay...................................

Being gay seems to be cool nowadays anyway!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Take That. : I'm not bothered which one you vote for Neil. I was just gauging opinion. Therefore offering me "one" is futile. You and Miyagi had a tiff?
    Posted by bandini

yes, caught him in bed with my brother