You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dear santa

edited December 2010 in Area 51
just for once could you make sure that the sky poker site mechanics is running on the fair button so i can earn all the money back that i have lost from bad beats over the last two weeks were sky poker has loved the river card to change the hand on every hand i play

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to dear santa:
    just for once could you make sure that the sky poker site mechanics is running on the fair button so i can earn all the money back that i have lost from bad beats over the last two weeks were sky poker has loved the river card to change the hand on every hand i play
    Posted by Leyster
     Thats strange because most hands I play never get down to the river!* I tend to either bet them off or lay my hand down!  Ok sometimes you cant get them to lay down their hand but more times than not that turns out to be a good thing. Or it maybe Im just a Jammy Donut that doesnt get more than my fair share of bad beats.
     Myself I think its because I dont obsess about my bad beats so I seem to get a clearer picture of what is really happening!
    * Just checked and in my last tourny I won 96 hands and only 19 went to showdown! mainly at the begining when the blinds were low and near the end when people were getting into all-in territory.*