You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM s

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Please Please Please can players start to realise that you do not win anything more when there are three players left in DYMs.

How many times do people need to be told

Merry Christmas

Keith

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to DYM s:
    Please Please Please can players start to realise that you do not win anything more when there are three players left in DYMs. How many times do people need to be told Merry Christmas Keith
    Posted by kaymac
    lol.

I'm all-in every hand once I cash.

But I guess some want to experience the final table thrill sort of thing. And that's fair enough. I had someone annoyed with me shoving every hand and they asked me to play it seriously. As I wasn't multi-tabling I thought fair enough and played it out as if it was a final table. Some are multitabling though and also have the right to do what they want. What the software allows is legal in on-line pker AFAIC. No wrongs and no rights here IMHO.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to DYM s:
    Please Please Please can players start to realise that you do not win anything more when there are three players left in DYMs. How many times do people need to be told Merry Christmas Keith
    Posted by kaymac
    Thats correct now the league points have been changed to be the same for the top 3. Sometimes, however, people new to the game enjoy the practice of heads up or just generally playing a few more hands.