You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

download playing up again for me

ckdckd
edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

just had 3 games crash on me

cant open the download now at all and got told i will get call back on tuesday by tech team

asked about refund and got told that if a prob is found then i will if not then no but shorly the fact that i cant play on the download shows theres a prob for me online side works fine so its not my side

this is the 4th / 5th time now ive had this prob and was told that tech team would be in touch and nothing
not only that but theres no record on there screens about my trouble ive had be4 so dont really know whats going on now

hope i do get a call on tuesday if not then i think im done

lol merry christmas all

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to download playing up again for me:
      just had 3 games crash on me cant open the download now at all and got told i will get call back on tuesday by tech team asked about refund and got told that if a prob is found then i will if not then no but shorly the fact that i cant play on the download shows theres a prob for me online side works fine so its not my side this is the 4th / 5th time now ive had this prob and was told that tech team would be in touch and nothing not only that but theres no record on there screens about my trouble ive had be4 so dont really know whats going on now hope i do get a call on tuesday if not then i think im done lol merry christmas all
    Posted by ckd
    try restarting pc or laptop .
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    tryed all that mate

uninstalled reinstalled
    checked adobe
    deleted temp internet files
    turned off
    checked internet connection running no probs
    played online no prob just the download thats a prob
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah my download refused to start a good few days ago now,ive gone back to the browser version and tbh since alot of players are now using the 'download version' the 'browser version' is running better than ever ;o)
  • edited December 2010
    Sounds like you have a registry problem. Delete download from software and re-load it.
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: download playing up again for me:
    Sounds like you have a registry problem. Delete download from software and re-load it.
    Posted by elsadog
    i done that followed the instructions to download it reinstalled it but still cant open it
    got no probs on the site just the download but i only get it every so often
    last time was on the 20th the day after it worked fine then on the 25th does it again 

had 4 tables open last night working fine on the download...went out of 1 ofthe games then 2 min later it froze  me out....when i try to close them it wont let me...can go on the site and it goes fine but the main lobby on the download is empty and cant click on anything in there when it does it..also if i go on my tables and try to open the games up there it just pops the download game windows up still frozen

ive lost about £30 over the last 2 weeks cos of this.... i know its not much to some but it gets silly when your putting money into something that aint working and then to be told that tech will call me to help then nothing just makes it worse