You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live or Internet play?

edited December 2010 in Area 51
When I first joined SkyPoker i made alot of money so no real issue with it, but that doesn't change the fact it let me down. Hands up... i'm a grinder and sometimes lose days on the tables and Sky Poker seemed very good at first BUT I started to notice cracks in the software... The amount of times aces lose - It has been a very long time since i have seen aces win when the chips are committed pre-flop??? (Just a note)... If you're in the lead on the flop of roughly 70:30 and commit your chips YOU WILL LOSE example - Lower pocket against your top pair, let's say you checked KQ down after flopping a Q and then someone fires a pot size behind you with 9's if you choose to play aggressive and re-raise all in (70 - 80%) of the time YOU WILL LOSE. This isn't up for debate these are the stats run over a months time, it's like it punishes you almost, for playing incorrectly or over-aggressively. I've seen some of the most unlikely runner runner's 4 or 5 times in the same hour... things i haven't seen happen, in 19years of playing, in the same year. Although not all sites are like this Sky seems to be so 

Comments