You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY I LOVE U XXXX

edited September 2009 in Area 51
Just thought id try this approach as my poker is taking a battering on here.

Im not gonna moan as will get loads of replies telling me off.
But ever since I mentioned (shhhhhhhhhh) ladbrokes, I can seem 2 win on here whatever and however I play. But the strange thing is I went on 2 ladbrokes last night and played exactly the same and won 3/3 games....go figure.

so this is my last attempt b4 I shoot myself

I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKYI LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY

Comments

• edited September 2009
    or perhaps its just varience?
  • edited September 2009
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to SKY I LOVE U XXXX:
    I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKYI LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY I LOVE U SKY
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Keep this to yourself but you've just cracked it! ;-)
  • edited September 2009
    Seriously though Fallen. Have you thought why you can't win?

Perhaps post a few hands in the stratergy section and i and i'm sure others will offer constructive advice.
  • edited September 2009
    Just dont know what 2 do
    Was even thinking about buying poker 4 dummies..lol
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX:
    Seriously though Fallen. Have you thought why you can't win? Perhaps post a few hands in the stratergy section and i and i'm sure others will offer constructive advice.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    But i win a lot on Ladbrokes....i just dont understand......even if i do get a good hand on here (which is very very very rare) I think whats the point of raising/calling bet Im gonna lose anyway!!!
  • edited September 2009
    Just dont know what 2 do Was even thinking about buying poker 4 dummies..lol
    Posted by xFALLENx
    This will not help as you already know the basics.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX : But i win a lot on Ladbrokes....i just dont understand......even if i do get a good hand on here (which is very very very rare) I think whats the point of raising/calling bet Im gonna lose anyway!!!
    Posted by xFALLENx

Results orientated.

If you keep getting your money in good then you cannot do any more.

If for example you have aces or kings and think i won't raise cos i won't win anyway then you are actually decreasing your chances of winning thus making things worse.
  • edited September 2009
    but sky isn't taking it away!

Its either varience or you both are not playing optimally.
  • edited September 2009
    And was whinging to my friend last night (the one u call the station!!!!) and she agrees with me and feels the same over the refer a friend bonus she got.

sky gave 2 her 2 take away (she cant seem 2 win either atm)
  • edited September 2009
    but sky isn't taking it away! Its either varience or you both are not playing optimally.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    were both blonde.....lol

Anyway dont want 2 b moaning mingebag

SO 1 LAST TIME SKY I LOVE U VERY VERY VERY MUCH X
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX : were both blonde.....lol Anyway dont want 2 b moaning mingebag   SO 1 LAST TIME SKY I LOVE U VERY VERY VERY MUCH X
    Posted by xFALLENx

I'm trying to help you improve your game Fallen. there are several easy way to do this.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX : I'm trying to help you improve your game Fallen. there are several easy way to do this.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Thankyou Ricky its very sweet of u but im giving up x
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX : Thankyou Ricky its very sweet of u but im giving up x
    Posted by xFALLENx

lol ok.
  • edited September 2009
    ive played sky poker from the start ..but now i have my douts about the software...i wud say im an average player ihave not won a tourney since may ithink but i have played well only 2 b done by named players on silly draws... does sky have its favs ...im starting 2 think so.....i won more wen i cud not play or have i got 2 gd and read 2 much into other ppl hands and think im beat all the time ...moan over delta
  • edited September 2009

I went through a bad patch Delta, started to doubt my game and was over thinking hands I was in... I was still going in ahead but was getting outdrawn all over the shop... it was very frustrating at the time as this continually happened for at least 2 weeks or so... however I had a little break where I wasnt playing so much, just taking some time to relax and start enjoying the game again... the thing you don't want to do is play a hand, and automatically think you are going to get beat... your game will suffer... and the enjoyment will dissapear... I know alot of players say it, but if you get your money in ahead you WILL make a profit in this game... 

• edited September 2009
    hi fallen--i do think you have to play a slightly different game here---there are a lot of new players on sky that have little or no expierience --mainly because of the brand and the tv--this means that you will be called more in the cheaper games by drawing hands like 7-8 ---8-9 --any two suited ect--this means you have to save your big bets for the turn and river--when you ,more or less know you are winning---playing the same game you play with expierienced players is dangerous here you will end up a winner but your varience will increase---higher varience dents some peoples confidence which also affects thier game and bet sizes--make notes on beginners and good players alike---when you have played here a lot you get to know who's who and your return will improve dramatically--thing is you have to put the hours in--look people up on sharkscope--play "spot da loonie" and keep your head when outdraws by silly callers get you beat--on the flop these draws/gut-shots ect have around a 20% chance---but on the turn only 8-10% so make them pay--they will still call --bet big later in the hand and see how you do---gl sweetie xx
  • edited September 2009
    hi fallen--i do think you have to play a slightly different game here---there are a lot of new players on sky that have little or no expierience --mainly because of the brand and the tv--this means that you will be called more in the cheaper games by drawing hands like 7-8 ---8-9 --any two suited ect--this means you have to save your big bets for the turn and river--when you ,more or less know you are winning---playing the same game you play with expierienced players is dangerous here you will end up a winner but your varience will increase---higher varience dents some peoples confidence which also affects thier game and bet sizes--make notes on beginners and good players alike---when you have played here a lot you get to know who's who and your return will improve dramatically--thing is you have to put the hours in--look people up on sharkscope--play "spot da loonie" and keep your head when outdraws by silly callers get you beat--on the flop these draws/gut-shots ect have around a 20% chance---but on the turn only 8-10% so make them pay--they will still call --bet big later in the hand and see how you do---gl sweetie xx
    Posted by oynutter
    No I havent killed myself (dont look so disappointed.....lol)....but need 2 take a break b4 i do shoot somebody....have read and re-read ur advice nutter and am gonna do what uve suggested.

SKY UVE BEEN REPLACED IN MY LIST OF AFFECTONS...I NOW LOVE NUTTER

THANKYOU FROM UR VERY OWN LITTLE PLAYSTATION xx
  • edited September 2009
    ive played sky poker from the start ..but now i have my douts about the software...i wud say im an average player ihave not won a tourney since may ithink but i have played well only 2 b done by named players on silly draws... does sky have its favs ...im starting 2 think so.....i won more wen i cud not play or have i got 2 gd and read 2 much into other ppl hands and think im beat all the time ...moan over delta
    Posted by DELTA
    Delta I could go on and on and on about players being favoured cos i believe it, the fact that sh*t play and sh*t cards get rewarded makes me sick, But i suppose we just have 2 grin and bear it, knowing its us that will come good in the end and they will always be muppets whos luck will run out.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX : Delta I could go on and on and on about players being favoured cos i believe it, the fact that sh*t play and sh*t cards get rewarded makes me sick, But i suppose we just have 2 grin and bear it, knowing its us that will come good in the end and they will always be muppets whos luck will run out.
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Sorry but this is just silly.

How can random software favour players?

If you play on sky you play in poorer structured tourneys than anywhere else ( except the deepies ) hence more all ins cos stack sizes dictate hence more luck involved hence greater varience.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY I LOVE U XXXX : Sorry but this is just silly. How can random software favour players? If you play on sky you play in poorer structured tourneys than anywhere else ( except the deepies ) hence more all ins cos stack sizes dictate hence more luck involved hence greater varience.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    I kno what ur saying here Ricky  and I do tend to play more deepies then anything.....but u do also get the muppets there aswell just not as much...and i kno deep down that its not rigged just it feels like that sometimes!!!!
  • edited September 2009
    Muppets are good.

I liked Gonzo and animal the best.
  • edited September 2009
    Muppets are good. I liked Gonzo and animal the best.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Grrrrr will hit u with my drumstick if ur not careful!!!
  • edited September 2009
    dur dur dur dur durrrrr banamanam du du du du