You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

league points

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
i keep get given league points for sit  and go touneys i win.wots the craic with them?cant find any reference to league on main page

Comments

• edited December 2010
    they are for your league standings and for cash at the end ove the month the more you get the more cash you get.del
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: league points:
    they are for your league standings and for cash at the end ove the month the more you get the more cash you get.del
    Posted by DELTA
    but is there somewhere i can check how i am doing?
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: league points : but is there somewhere i can check how i am doing?
    Posted by denis1978
    Yes mate, look towards the top of the page where it saids my sky poker move your cursor over the tab scroll down and yoy should see poker league. That will tell you how many points u have.
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by DELTA

Wrong!

There is no cash for league points, they are only used to determine you position in the Poker League, the top 150 in each league section at the end of the month qualify for the League Stars Freeroll and the top 30 at the end of each quarter get a shot at joining Team Sky Poker. You can't use league points for anything else.

Only poker points earn you cash, which is via the Cash for Points scheme.

Lot's of people get confused by this.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: league points : Yes mate, look towards the top of the page where it saids my sky poker move your cursor over the tab scroll down and yoy should see poker league. That will tell you how many points u have.
    Posted by Keevil
    cheers folks
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: league points : cheers folks
    Posted by denis1978
    right, my sky poker only has my tables and hand history?
  • edited December 2010
    go 2 ur account, scroll to bottom of page and there is a link for poker league.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: league points : right, my sky poker only has my tables and hand history?
    Posted by denis1978

Go to home page scroll down & click on Poker League