You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

'Sleigh' the Presenter

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
Evening all,

I'm on Christmas Monday night duties for Play The Presenter- so will be partaking in the 8pm main event and the TSP as standard and then anything else I can get my sticky winter mitts on, should I bow out early from either of those.

Hope to catch up with all at the tables tonight!

Oh, and I notice none of you bought me a Chrismas present. I assume that's because you're presenting it to me tonight...?

;)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to 'Sleigh' the Presenter:
    Evening all, I'm on Christmas Monday night duties for Play The Presenter- so will be partaking in the 8pm main event and the TSP as standard and then anything else I can get my sticky winter mitts on, should I bow out early from either of those. Hope to catch up with all at the tables tonight! Oh, and I notice none of you bought me a Chrismas present. I assume that's because you're presenting it to me tonight...? ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Should you bow out early? Ha Ha! - I think that is a forgone conclusion lol.

And the only thing we will be presenting to you is a Moonie on your way out lol

Good Luck
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to 'Sleigh' the Presenter:
    Evening all, I'm on Christmas Monday night duties for Play The Presenter- so will be partaking in the 8pm main event and the TSP as standard and then anything else I can get my sticky winter mitts on, should I bow out early from either of those. Hope to catch up with all at the tables tonight! Oh, and I notice none of you bought me a Chrismas present. I assume that's because you're presenting it to me tonight...? ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    hi rich, and i did send u one in the post cough cough. u no the mail these days could take 1 or 2 (years) to come to you ..ul lol