You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FOLD OR CALL????

edited December 2010 in The Poker Clinic
DOWN TO THE FINAL 4 IN THE OPEN I AM CHIPLEADER WITH 480.000 AND AM IN THE BIG BLIND AND AM DEALT POCKET 10S, THE SMALL BLIND IS CONSTANTLY SHOVING ALL IN ON MY BIG BLIND WITH AROUND 300.000 CHIPS. I CALLED AND LOST TO KQ. WITH THE BLINDS ONLY AT 12.000 SHOULD I HAVE KEPT OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THE OTHERS BATTLE IT OUT!!!! MY TOURNEY WENT TO POT AFTER THIS!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    if you are wanting to win then yes dont get involved heads up is when you get involved 

but nice place tho  wd
  • edited December 2010
    Hi welcom to the forum, ignore lucy she is going soon :p apparentally

As for your call with 10s is standard and you lost a flip, got your money in good so it was the right call. just unlucky

well done on the cash and best of luck at the tables, stick around the forum its all good fun :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: FOLD OR CALL????:
    if you are wanting to win then yes dont get involved heads up is when you get involved  but nice place tho  wd
    Posted by lucky77777

It's hard to get to the heads up stage without getting involved.

Unless you are playing a 2 player game.

• edited December 2010

proberly going to get stick for this

but in your position i call everytime

i use my chips to bully if im you

you were unlucky

dont let it stop you calling in the future
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: FOLD OR CALL????:
    In Response to Re: FOLD OR CALL???? : It's hard to get to the heads up stage without getting involved. Unless you are playing a 2 player game.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    with 480.000 chip leader he has done the hard work  so you just wait for heads up common sense says the rest fold till heads up unless you want to try and take the last 3 out in style
  • edited December 2010

Fair point well made Jimbo.

Nice to see you in the clinic Lucy Looooooooooooo.

R u on for that best of 5 last longer then??????? Starting the first Monday in January?