You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New SkyPoker Promotion???

edited December 2010 in Area 51
Is there a new SkyPoker ' chase the ace' promotion running tonight...

Just thought I'd ask as so many A2 A3 etc hands are playing against 4 x and even all in raises ( and hitting far too many times) that i thought there must be a bonus for the worst ace high hand that wins a pot.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    yes there was, they normally run on the days ending in "y" normally only running for 24hrs so you have to get in quick. just enter "DONK" as the promotonal code and you to can join in to. good luck!!
  • edited December 2010
    Lol. Good post ACB
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to New SkyPoker Promotion???:
    Is there a new SkyPoker ' chase the ace' promotion running tonight... Just thought I'd ask as so many A2 A3 etc hands are playing against 4 x and even all in raises ( and hitting far too many times) that i thought there must be a bonus for the worst ace high hand that wins a pot.
    Posted by ACBRO67
    And the next generation of ultra cool poker players will shove all-in with K2; K3 etc and I for one can't wait,...bring 'em on....lol

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: New SkyPoker Promotion???:
    yes there was, they normally run on the days ending in "y" normally only running for 24hrs so you have to get in quick. just enter "DONK" as the promotonal code and you to can join in to. good luck!!
    Posted by pod1
    ha, how many do u think actually tried this?? ;)