You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy football Manager of the Month - August!

edited September 2009 in The Shed
Hi Guys,

a massive congrats goes to Brain Craig and his team Loisville United for being top after the 1st month.

Brain please can you get in touch on this thread so i can sort out your prize.

i'm having trouble finding you poker alias from just your name!

if Brian doesn't come forward then we will have a roll over and September's manager of the month will recieve a 'mega' prize

Rich

Comments

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker Fantasy football Manager of the Month - August!:
    Hi Guys, a massive congrats goes to Brain Craig and his team Loisville United for being top after the 1st month. Brain please can you get in touch on this thread so i can sort out your prize. i'm having trouble finding you poker alias from just your name! if Brian doesn't come forward then we will have a roll over and September's manager of the month will recieve a 'mega' prize Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi rich i don't think you will find him on sky poker reason is b4 liverpool V aston villa monday game 10 days ago he was not in top ten then after the game where there was no clean sheets he appeared at the top of league 20 points clear if you check you will see the little arrow on the left said he dropped down places it would seem that his team has been transported to our league from the main sky league i know its a fun league but if this is gonna happen every month not worth it m8

cheers

dtw
  • edited September 2009
    hey DTW,

Don't worry, this can not happen. the only way people have got into this league was by me accepting them. of course it's worth it - it' great fun! keep up your good start and you could win next month!
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football Manager of the Month - August!:
    hey DTW, Don't worry, this can not happen. the only way people have got into this league was by me accepting them. of course it's worth it - it' great fun! keep up your good start and you could win next month!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Evening Rich

Thought I'd better reply quickly before DTW steals my thunder.  I've been doing these Fantasy Football things since they started and have never won a thing, perhaps I've now found the secret formula or more likely, like Spurs, I've probably peaked too early.

To allay DTWs fears (at least for this month) I'm sure your techie guys will be able to see that I play Sky Poker most nights, I guess just not in the same events as DTW.  Only reason I never joined from Day 1 was because I was in IOW, without t'internet, at the inception of this league.  I echo DTWs thoughts and hope his fears are unfounded though and we don't get people from the main game parachuting themselves into 1st place periodically through the season but with the fair and just Sky Rich as ref I doubt that will happen.

DTW - look forward to a good season and may the best man win, unless your a scouser!

Brian
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football Manager of the Month - August! : Evening Rich Thought I'd better reply quickly before DTW steals my thunder.  I've been doing these Fantasy Football things since they started and have never won a thing, perhaps I've now found the secret formula or more likely, like Spurs, I've probably peaked too early. To allay DTWs fears (at least for this month) I'm sure your techie guys will be able to see that I play Sky Poker most nights, I guess just not in the same events as DTW.  Only reason I never joined from Day 1 was because I was in IOW, without t'internet, at the inception of this league.  I echo DTWs thoughts and hope his fears are unfounded though and we don't get people from the main game parachuting themselves into 1st place periodically through the season but with the fair and just Sky Rich as ref I doubt that will happen. DTW - look forward to a good season and may the best man win, unless your a scouser! Brian
    Posted by Beesknees

hi brian

appologies m8 glad to see its a poker player thats won well done my faith has been restored thanks to you good luck for the season & no am not a scouser

be lucky

dtw
  • edited September 2009
    hey guys,

thanks for getting in touch. i will send you a private message to arrange your prize.

you can both be sure that only players who have been accepted myself (sky poker players) will be able to be part of the league.

all the best and good luck for next month.

Rich
  • edited September 2009
    hey guys, thanks for getting in touch. i will send you a private message to arrange your prize. you can both be sure that only players who have been accepted myself (sky poker players) will be able to be part of the league. all the best and good luck for next month. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

all i can say is sorry rich just found it a bit strange at the time thats all by the way when does African Nations Cup start & will Sky Bet be doing odds for Fantasy Footie Teams

many thanks rich

dtw