You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LIVE SHOW TONIGHT- Wednesday 29th December- with Rich and Tikay

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to LIVE SHOW TONIGHT- Wednesday 29th December- with Rich and Tikay:
Hi gang, Yes, it must be Christmas or something coz we're live on a Wednesday night! Tonight, Santa Kendall and I will be hosting and bringing you four hours of festive Mastercash...with a twist. Every half an hour we'll be awarding the best play from each level a prize. There's seven envelopes to choose from- 6 are tournament entires of various values and the seventh is a very special prize indeed- Richard Orford's Strategy Guide to Poker. Yes- an exclusive collector's editon- (i.e. only one has been made). This book is pure tactical gold for which I have already been offered thousands by the likes of Dan Harrington, Doyle Brunson and Megan Fox. (well, it was a dream I had last night- so be fair) Some people might be calling it the booby prize. but pay no attention to them. Although just in case you think that my thoughts on poker aren't priceless enough though, I've got all the Sky Poker presenters and analysts to sign it to ensure it has at least 'some' value. :) So there you go- to be in a with a chance of winning you need to be playing on the Mastercash TV tables tonight from around 7.45. Then from 8 we jump up every 30 minutes- here's the schedule... 5p/10p 10/20p 15/30p 25/50p 50p/£1 £1/£2 £1.50/£3 We're also playing Disastermind again. If you'd like to have 30 seconds on general knowledge live on the show for entry into Friday's Totty then email your name, alias and phone number to skyopen@bskyb.com and we'll get you on the show! Tonight's topic to start things off- How was YOUR Christmas? Tikay and I had 'interesting' ones. Did anything out the ordinary happen to you or perhaps you just want to moan about a particular present you got. Or maybe, just maybe, you want to tell us how amazing your holiday season was! Fill your Santa boots!
Posted by RICHORFORD
You had to wind me up, eh?

You will payyyyyyyyyyyy

PS - Viewers, look out for Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer as tonight's Presenter.. Ot ir might be Rich, with a massive zit on his forehead.

Mum's the word, right?

Comments