You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Stream Volume

edited March 2011 in Sky Poker Live
Is it possible to boost the live stream volume from the Sky Poker side as it is very low compared to everything else?

Yes I know there is a volume slider that by default on 3 bars but putting it to 4 barely makes any difference.

Yes I know I can turn up my speaker volume but then all other sounds are very loud in relation to the live stream.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I would agree with you there Machka the sound is very low and turning up the volume is a no go due to what you mentioned.

Was wondering myself if there was a fix for this?!

I'm a bit too young for a hearing aid just yet...  :)
  • edited January 2011
    Same same, even with my laptop on full sound hard to hear the stream.
  • edited January 2011
    Yup...I had to turn the table alerts off...

Would prefer to be able to adjust the volume though

xx

• edited January 2011
    I agree the volume is very low.
  • edited January 2011
    totally agree!!
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Guys,

We'll look into this and see if there's anything we can do about it.

Thanks for pointing this out as always

Kind regards

Adam
  • edited January 2011
    I've often been annoyed by this but never got round to making a post, nice one machka!
  • edited January 2011
    Hi All

Changes will be implemented from tomorrow morning. Hopefully this will resolve the problem

Thanks
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Live Stream Volume:
    Hi All Changes will be implemented from tomorrow morning. Hopefully this will resolve the problem Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Pardon. ;-)
  • edited February 2011
    sky claire has the changes to the volume changed yet because it's still the same very low
  • edited February 2011
    sky claire has the changes to the volume changed yet because it's still the same very low
    Posted by kennybad
    Hi Kennybad

Yes the volume was adjusted but I will speak to the tech guys and see if they can make further tweeks

Thanks
  • edited March 2011
    Hi All

I spoke to the people who manage our online stream. Its up to its maximum level but they suggested the sound would not be great if you had standard built in speakers on your computer.
    Double check your volume levels on your computer and if you can attached extra external speakers to it I would highly recommend you do this

Thanks
  • edited March 2011
    thank you claire will have to try that then
  • edited March 2011
    thank you claire will have to try that then
    Posted by kennybad
    Right click speaker on task bar click playback devices, right click properties of playback you are using.Click enhancements click loudness equalization and ok to apply, should increase volume but of everything. 
  • edited March 2011
    hi guys, great show, keep up the good work.
    interesting comments about a cpl of earlier hands, the a3 off against penguin, called cos he raisin a lot from small, he then bet over pot, an you say i folded a 16 outer, correct fold, could have been againt over pair with bigger draw. so fold.
    the 88 against andrews shove with bigger stack behind was folded cos andrew must have big hand there to shove against 2 bigger stacks, plus im only gettin action from better hand if shove, cant rr then fold cos of stack sizes.
    its easy when carlo can see all cards. he looks like new james bond tonite btw
    best wishes
    ps, tred hard, bought in direct, so gutted
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Live Stream Volume : Right click speaker on task bar click playback devices, right click properties of playback you are using.Click enhancements click loudness equalization and ok to apply, should increase volume but of everything. 
    Posted by belsibub
    Excellent, works for me.

For others I had to do the following to get into the settings since my Win 7 setup isn't a regular install.

Click START
    in the "Search programs and files box" type VOLUME
    Click "Adjust system volume"
    Click the speaker Icon
    Click the Enhancements tab
    Tick Loudness Equalizaion
    Click OK
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Live Stream Volume : Excellent, works for me. For others I had to do the following to get into the settings since my Win 7 setup isn't a regular install. Click START in the "Search programs and files box" type VOLUME Click "Adjust system volume" Click the speaker Icon Click the Enhancements tab Tick Loudness Equalizaion Click OK
    Posted by Machka
    I found this for  playing blu-rays through my tv.Always had to turn volume way up on tv then when i changed channel got blasted out of my chair.The only thing is for me it seems to turn its self off every now and then and i have to turn it on again.Glad it works for you.