You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker 15k bounty hunter

edited December 2010 in Sky Poker Live
hi just won the bounty hunter can somebody tell me when it will be shown on sky poker have missed my other wins and dont want to miss this one thanks bustout44

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to sky poker 15k bounty hunter:
    hi just won the bounty hunter can somebody tell me when it will be shown on sky poker have missed my other wins and dont want to miss this one thanks bustout44
    Posted by bustout44
    Well done on your win Bustout - unfortunately, we cover the DoubleStack tournament once a month instead of the Bounty Hunter, and tonight was that night, so there will not be any TV coverage of it.  BUT, we are covering the Bounty Hunter again this coming Thursday, and if you are up for a phone call we would like to call you and follow you as you try to defend your crown. 

We have professional poker player Sam Trickett in the studio that night, giving us some additional expert analysis, so it will surely be a great show to be involved in.

If you would like to send me a PM & let me know if you are up for taking aphone call with us, that would be great.

Once again, congrats on your win!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker 15k bounty hunter:
    In Response to sky poker 15k bounty hunter : Well done on your win Bustout - unfortunately, we cover the DoubleStack tournament once a month instead of the Bounty Hunter, and tonight was that night, so there will not be any TV coverage of it.  BUT, we are covering the Bounty Hunter again this coming Thursday, and if you are up for a phone call we would like to call you and follow you as you try to defend your crown.  We have professional poker player Sam Trickett in the studio that night, giving us some additional expert analysis, so it will surely be a great show to be involved in. If you would like to send me a PM & let me know if you are up for taking aphone call with us, that would be great. Once again, congrats on your win!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Wow, nice catch!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker 15k bounty hunter:
    In Response to Re: sky poker 15k bounty hunter : Wow, nice catch!
    Posted by Machka
    +1 verry nice catch