You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This post

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
yeah,this post will be tinged with abit of sadness some dry humour and a big fat happy new year.
firstly i,d like to thank customer care for showing compassion,for you see me mum is dying and i was playing the 8.15 deepie and also i satted into the tsp on wednesday (which i was going to win) when i got a phone call from me dad in a very distressed state so i immediatly left.i was there all night and most of the next day,anyhow phoned them and they refunded my BI for the deepie and put me in the thursday tsp (which i didnt win) so thank you very much c/c.
its been a long hard and stressful 4 months since she was diagnosed and to see me dad a bull of a man and strong as an ox so distaught yet me mum as kept smiling throughout,so so brave.
poker and this community has kept me going,so id like to thank all my friends and pokerers for keeping my feet on the ground(even though i know none of you but feel as if i know you all) if you catch my drift,its been funny,contraversial and sometimes downright daft but you,ve all been there tikay(the master)Mr rich(well not so much rich ;)) of couse rich you aswell just yanking your chain youve got my full respect, so thanks very much
also my wife shes been a rock and me kids that bring life into the house when things have been down,i love you all immensely.
finally i wish you all a happy new year and be prosperous at the tables have a real good night and ill see you in the new year...thank you all sean xxxx

Comments