You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll champ?

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Pretty good form in recent freerolls. In the last 4 I've played, I've won 1 and come 2nd in 2. Anyone else have stats to match this?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Well done, that's an amazing run of form. Maybe you should use some of your winnings to play in tournaments with an entry fee, the prizes for 1st and 2nd in those are much bigger than in the freerolls.
  • edited January 2011
    nice one cyril, stick to them if your winning and happy then get onto real tourneys with as much as possible. give the deepies a crack their good fun

• edited January 2011

Thanks guys. Had run out of cash in this account, so was just using up points, and luckily hit some form. Have withdrawn some, and played a couple of other small tourns, winning a little bit. I prefer playing pokerstars for cash - most I've won in a single tournament on that is about $250 I think. That was just a 6-handed $50 entry tourn that I only entered when chasing some losses! Got into just playing cash games for a while - a better way of winning consistent money I think. Reluctant to play for megabucks online cos I don't really trust any of em! Also, I find the skypoker software, even the new version, a little clunky, and with not enough thinking time, although I can understand it has to be faster paced for the TV games.