You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys and Galls Stewart1 here,

I have been playing a little on the site for a while now but have played a bit more recently with a couple of half decent cashes, with my highlight being knocking Tikay out of the TSP (sorry!)

I'd just like to say that this is probably the friendliest poker site around and thanks for the decent TV coverage (hopefully I'll be on it a little bit soon!)

Also, I'd like to say hi to Rich Orf, I am in the forces and have to put up with his ugly mug on BFBS fronting the Box Office Boys! (only joking....ure a top presenter mate....loved the Gus Hansen interview on Sky Poker TV!)

And a big hello to Gliterbabe. I've heard a lot about him on the show and had the pleasure of sharing an FT with him the other night....a real gent..but still beat me!!!

All the best to everyone at the tables and I hope to get to an SPT some time next year.

Cheers

Stew

Comments

• edited January 2011

OnlyIn Response to Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf:
    Hi Guys and Galls Stewart1 here, I have been playing a little on the site for a while now but have played a bit more recently with a couple of half decent cashes, with my highlight being knocking Tikay out of the TSP (sorry!) I'd just like to say that this is probably the friendliest poker site around and thanks for the decent TV coverage (hopefully I'll be on it a little bit soon!) Also, I'd like to say hi to Rich Orf, I am in the forces and have to put up with his ugly mug on BFBS fronting the Box Office Boys! (only joking....ure a top presenter mate....loved the Gus Hansen interview on Sky Poker TV!) And a big hello to Gliterbabe. I've heard a lot about him on the show and had the pleasure of sharing an FT with him the other night....a real gent..but still beat me!!! All the best to everyone at the tables and I hope to get to an SPT some time next year. Cheers Stew
    Posted by Stewart1
    WHO??

Only one orful around here and i believe her name is bacon....

xx

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf:
    Hi Guys and Galls Stewart1 here, I have been playing a little on the site for a while now but have played a bit more recently with a couple of half decent cashes, with my highlight being knocking Tikay out of the TSP (sorry!) I'd just like to say that this is probably the friendliest poker site around and thanks for the decent TV coverage (hopefully I'll be on it a little bit soon!) Also, I'd like to say hi to Rich Orf, I am in the forces and have to put up with his ugly mug on BFBS fronting the Box Office Boys! (only joking....ure a top presenter mate....loved the Gus Hansen interview on Sky Poker TV!) And a big hello to Gliterbabe. I've heard a lot about him on the show and had the pleasure of sharing an FT with him the other night....a real gent..but still beat me!!! All the best to everyone at the tables and I hope to get to an SPT some time next year. Cheers Stew
    Posted by Stewart1
    Hi Stew,

Thanks for the message. So YOU'RE the person who watches The Box Office Boys- nice to meet you!

Welcome to Sky Poker mate and best of luck- hope to speak to you on the show soon :)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf:
    OnlyIn Response to Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf : WHO?? Only one orful around here and i believe her name is bacon.... xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Yes love, whatever you say. Although you don't actually have time to be making these comments- you should be practising your dance moves with your red cod-piece and Lycra suit, ready for Newcastle...
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf:
    In Response to Re: Hello Everyone - Esp Tikay, Gliterbabe and Rich Orf : Yes love, whatever you say. Although you don't actually have time to be making these comments- you should be practising your dance moves with your red cod-piece and Lycra suit, ready for Newcastle...
    Posted by RICHORFORD

At least I'll be in Newcastle..

OUCH

xx