You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Newcastle: Player Briefing

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Newcastle: Player Briefing:
    coming up from Blackpool with my Girlfriend who has never been to 1 of these tours. She feels like she will be left alone while I am at the tables. I have told her that the Sky community is a great bunch, and no doubt she will meet others who are coming and not playing. So anyone else bringing their partners ? Look out for us at the bar around 1pm. Staying over as well @ the Jurys Hotel. Looking forward to seeing all there. Best of luck all. Nigel. 
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    Bright Orange shirts Nige! Can't miss us!
  • edited January 2011
    coming up from Blackpool with my Girlfriend who has never been to 1 of these tours. She feels like she will be left alone while I am at the tables. I have told her that the Sky community is a great bunch, and no doubt she will meet others who are coming and not playing. So anyone else bringing their partners ? Look out for us at the bar around 1pm. Staying over as well @ the Jurys Hotel. Looking forward to seeing all there. Best of luck all. Nigel. 
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    Hiya

Don,t suppose your travelling up on the saturday are you?

I was gonna get a lift of joe759017, but he,s something on he can,t get out of and i,m not sure i can afford £70 on train.

Gonna check out coaches but its getting a bit late now

Any ideas? - much appreciated 

paul - Preston
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    I'm at the Jurys to.

Debs
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Newcastle: Player Briefing : 650 mile round trip, luckily I decided to fly from Southampton.
    Posted by Machka
    So am I.

Debs
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Newcastle: Player Briefing : Hiya Don,t suppose your travelling up on the saturday are you? I was gonna get a lift of joe759017, but he,s something on he can,t get out of and i,m not sure i can afford £70 on train. Gonna check out coaches but its getting a bit late now Any ideas? - much appreciated  paul - Preston
    Posted by MP33
    Cheers Nige

See you in the morning