You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Bounty Hunter on Monday nights, Sats on a sunday?

edited January 2011 in Community Suggestions

I know people have asked for sats leading up to the Monday Night BH..Me included.

But apart from last monday i realised there was £1.05 sats during the day. But like me and most people i would assume cant do these sats due to work. Any chace you could do the £1.05 sats on a sunday too? then a semi at 8pm?

It was only due to the fact Monday was a Bank Holiday that i realised you done £1.05 sats.

I know you have a BH direct at around 8pm tonight ready for tomorrow, but not even them are not put into the lobby untill later on in the day, Mayb if we put them in lobby ealier we might get more runners, esp with little sats leading up to it. I think tonights Bh direct only gets about 10 runners normally.

Any way i hope this makes sense :D
Shaun

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Hi again Shaun,

I see where you are coming from, however we only recently put directs into the BH on a Sunday evening.

We would like to see how these cope over the next few months, but if things don't go well, we will certainly look into your suggestion.

Many thanks,

Jordan
  • edited January 2011
    Ye but people dont really enter the 4.80 directs because they can do that monday any way when they will have more people running in them. Eg the 5pm direct gets loads.

But if there was the £1.05 leading up to the Directs sunday night you would get more runner as people could get in cheaper then 4.80. this would be helpful for the peopel who want to get in cheaper but cant pla the £1.05 sats on a monday.

Hope You understand

Shaun :D