You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi to Tikay and Rich - Need Help :)

edited February 2011 in Sky Poker Live
Hi Mandy,

Could you ask Rich and Tikay to say hi.....I left a post for the guys to say hi and Rich replied....now I'm playing terrible tonight!!!

Could you ask Tikay to pass on his luck to me (I'm in the 15k BH semi and the 1k guarantee)...as I need his best wishes...Rich obviously has passed on his bad luck to me :P

Top show...best presenter pairing on TV ....Tikay and Rich Orf!!

Cheers

Stew

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Hi to Tikay and Rich - Need Help :):
    Hi Mandy, Could you ask Rich and Tikay to say hi.....I left a post for the guys to say hi and Rich replied....now I'm playing terrible tonight!!! Could you ask Tikay to pass on his luck to me (I'm in the 15k BH semi and the 1k guarantee)...as I need his best wishes...Rich obviously has passed on his bad luck to me :P Top show...best presenter pairing on TV ....Tikay and Rich Orf!! Cheers Stew
    Posted by Stewart1
    Hi Stewart,

Apologies, but I have only just come across this post now.  If you would like to get in touch during the live shows, then please either post on the Official Live Show Thread or email me at skyopen@bskyb.com.

Many thanks & good luck with your next tournament!

Mandy
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Stewart!

Glad to have you on the fourm.

As Mandy says, the best place to post comments to be read out on the live show is in the live show thread under 'General Poker Chat' on show nights- which are Thursday. Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers mate- oh, and don't blame me for your turn in fortune!!! ;)