You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QUICK EVERYONE EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Ive just seen a post by lucky77777 where he says he will never post on this forum again or use his chat box, so im off now to find a bookmaker who will give me good odds on this never happening.
        Come on everyone this is the best bet of the year so far got to be easy money, all you have to do is study the form and the track record of Lucky77777.
        Dont leave it to long to find a bookmaker though the odds will get shorter and shorter by the second.
                                                  Good luck     Mick.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to QUICK EVERYONE EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY:
    Ive just seen a post by lucky77777 where he says he will never post on this forum again or use his chat box, so im off now to find a bookmaker who will give me good odds on this never happening.         Come on everyone this is the best bet of the year so far got to be easy money, all you have to do is study the form and the track record of Lucky77777.         Dont leave it to long to find a bookmaker though the odds will get shorter and shorter by the second.                                                   Good luck     Mick.
    Posted by chew07
    Your too late, lucky has been back a week now, in fact he is currently playing the £2.20 at 2:20 deepy, ya shoulda put the bet on last year lol.
  • edited January 2011
    you too late too,he was playing the 2.20 deepy,oops.
  • edited January 2011
    OMG,
                     Sorry people all bets are off my post timed at 2:48pm Lucky in chat box at 2:55pm.
          I said dont leave it to long to find a bookmaker but even i didnt think all bets would be off this quick.
          Still im sure there will be another chance to get easy money just a shame we missed out this time .
                                                           Mick.
  • edited January 2011
    The bet wasnt about Lucky77777 coming back ,it was about him keeping off the forum or using the chatbox .  LOL
                                                   Regards  Mick.
  • edited January 2011
    note the date :)

Re: what you fink poker budsposted at 3/1/2011 2:20 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 4/8/2009
    Last: 3/1/2011
    big thx to all  and a bigger thx to rover i didnt actually know i up in mtts so
     i hope this person who said i should give up reads this 

attention lmao pmsl rolf and to prove it wasnt for that reason i will not use 
    this forum again nor chat on my tables 

just gonna play my poker thats 

and greg i changed my mind cos i didnt want you to eat your hat and 
    pants etc but wish i had now 

right ill garentee this my last post gone
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: QUICK EVERYONE EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY:
    The bet wasnt about Lucky77777 coming back ,it was about him keeping off the forum or using the chatbox .  LOL                                                Regards  Mick.
    Posted by chew07
    Da mn I put 2moro (on other thread)

I thought hed hold out for 1 day but was wrong.......silly silly Lisa
  • edited January 2011
    i won somethin wiiiiii.