You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how do i use my free £5 poker bonus

hello can anyone tell me how to use the free poker bonus please

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Hi bailey

I found this under the my promotions section, hope it helps.  FYI I have heard that if you use the £5 in a lesser value tournament you lose the difference.

Poker Tournament token - Go to enter a tournament. As long as the token can be used for the tournament the token value will appear on the buy in screen. Buy in to the tournament as normal, your token will be automatically be used to enter the tournament.If the tournament value exceeds the token value your own funds will be used to make up the difference.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: how do i use my free £5 poker bonus:
    Hi bailey I found this under the my promotions section, hope it helps.  FYI I have heard that if you use the £5 in a lesser value tournament you lose the difference. Poker Tournament token - Go to enter a tournament. As long as the token can be used for the tournament the token value will appear on the buy in screen. Buy in to the tournament as normal, your token will be automatically be used to enter the tournament.If the tournament value exceeds the token value your own funds will be used to make up the difference.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Would like to add that if you enter a tournament or 'sit n go' etc... of lesser value than £5....you will not get the remainder in your account  eg; if you enter a 30p dym, and you use your token, you will in fact lose the whole amount. It happened to me and I'm still in shock and that was about a month ago.    
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: how do i use my free £5 poker bonus:
    In Response to Re: how do i use my free £5 poker bonus : Would like to add that if you enter a tournament or 'sit n go' etc... of lesser value than £5....you will not get the remainder in your account  eg; if you enter a 30p dym, and you use your token, you will in fact lose the whole amount. It happened to me and I'm still in shock and that was about a month ago.    
    Posted by billyboots
    ooops.......just realised, is this the newbies £5 bonus.....if so, disregard what I've just said because I had the £5 poker token for existing players (along with many others). If you're in doubt, contact customer care before you use it.