You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy start

edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
For those who dont me im razorkevs significant other half,he got me into poker in may of this year and i have to say im really enjoying the whole aspect of the game

I have to confess i only play the longer structure tournaments as i find it better value and better poker than the fast structures,i have played 6 deepstacks now and cashed twice and sadly bubbled last night but am really pleased with how things are going,

Kev won a nice tournament live last week (about time),hehehe,anyway thank-you all for listening and hope to see you in a tournament soon, im playing tonights orfordable so hope to make the cash

Many thx em x

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Good Gal... ive noticed your a bit of a rock... 
    I guess  youve been teaching Kev, for him to win one ??? 

haha   glk both   u deserve  it..

benny
  • edited September 2009
    Hi Emma

Glad you are enjoying your Sky Poker experience, I must admit that the deepstack, as you say does give plenty of play and chill time, also plenty of banter in the chatbox, as you may remember last night when I was railing tikay and I think that Orford feller.

I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Maybe see you on the tables sometime.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Happy start:
    For those who dont me im razorkevs significant other half,he got me into poker in may of this year and i have to say im really enjoying the whole aspect of the game I have to confess i only play the longer structure tournaments as i find it better value and better poker than the fast structures,i have played 6 deepstacks now and cashed twice and sadly bubbled last night but am really pleased with how things are going, Kev won a nice tournament live last week (about time),hehehe,anyway thank-you all for listening and hope to see you in a tournament soon, im playing tonights orfordable so hope to make the cash Many thx em x
    Posted by Kdanem
    I think you're under-valuing yourself there. Surely at least three-quarters? :-)
  • edited September 2009
    A warm welcome, Em, and well done. However, it won't last :-( BOO .. Sky is fixed towards the new players, so your results will soon vanish. I know it's true because I read it in the Area 51 forum...........................
    Haha

PS and it can stay "fixed" because it's working ok for me
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Happy start:
    A warm welcome, Em, and well done. However, it won't last :-( BOO .. Sky is fixed towards the new players, so your results will soon vanish. I know it's true because I read it in the Area 51 forum........................... Haha PS and it can stay "fixed" because it's working ok for me
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    ROFL