You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Leaderboard Freerolls

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Well i think i just about did enough grinding at nl100 to make the top30 cash for previous league.  Am not entirely sure though.  Should i have received an email?  I can't even see the tourny in the lobby.  Do we need to register?  When is it exactly?
Also, I guess i missed the monthly freerolls..... i can only assume i was elligible?  Doesn't Sky send emails out saying 'congrats etc..... yr elligible etc....'?  If not, why? 

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I made the top 30 of STT league and haven't had any confirmation yet, could really do with knowing the start time now they have changed the date as i'm working next weekend.
  • ckdckd
    edited January 2011
    it says on the league page game is on the 2nd sunday after its finished.....so is the league freeroll....

hope this is not been changed......would be nice to have a bit more info on it somewhere
  • edited January 2011

Guys,

The Office only resumed "full-time" work this morning, & their first job, as I explained at length a few days ago, was to verify & validate the League Positions in all three Leagues.

e-Mails WILL go out to all those who qualified.

The three Tourneys will commence at 7.30pm on Sunday Evening, & at least part of them will be covered on Channel 865.

The Tourneys will be in the Lobby shortly, & will include details of the structure.

The weekly Management Meeeting, (11am - Noon) discussed all this today, & everything is on schedule.

I will be starting some threads about everything as soon as the Tourneys spawn in the Lobby.
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks Tikay, I did read your other message about it and appreciate your updates. Was a little concerned about missing it as I wont get home from work until about 7.15pm on Sunday, so 7.30 is good for me :)
  • edited January 2011

The three Tourneys are now in the Lobby, described as....

TSP MTT Final

TSP STT Final

TSP Cash Final

All three are "locked", but if you qualified, your name should be listed.

The structure can be found in the usual place in the Lobby.

More news soon.....
  • edited January 2011

wow exciting stuff ,

a lot of forum regulars in there .

gl to you all , this will be great to  watch .

• ybyb
    edited January 2011
    Hi Tikay,

As well as sending out an email to confirm entry into the TSP freeroll, is it possible to send out an email to those that qualify for the monthly freeroll for entry into the double stack as well? Because sometimes I forget about it.

Thanks