You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The TSP STT Final - Runners & Riders.

13»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP STT Final - Runners & Riders.:
    In Response to Re: The TSP STT Final - Runners & Riders. : Is it immoral to pray for 28 separate power cuts around the country?  (Come to think of it 29, Nutter might need 2). In other news I believe a few cash regs are making a run at the next STT league.  Just had Coxy on 4 DYM tables.  On the first table I naturally assumed it was a misclick. Good luck to everyone making a run at this league, it's sure to be more competitive this quarter and will really spice up the action.
    Posted by TommyD

its pointless for a cash reg to try.  any multitabling cash just crushes STT/MTT points.

only way they COULD have a chance is if 2 high stakes regs agreed to constatnly rematch each other in russain roulettes while grinding cash
  • edited January 2011
    I'm in no way shape or form superstitious but my mate sent me a lucky catseye bangle for xmas which is meant to bring good luck (especially to gamblers) apparently....she sent it for a laugh cos she knows i don't believe in any of that but i play poker.
    Anyway I had loads of luck since i wore it but lost the last 2 days so my bangles turned from this :

to this!!!

is this a sign of sheer panic? hahahaha

Good luck tonight everyone x
  • edited January 2011

Get a chain, and slink it between your toes. - Get someone else to put it back on for you afterwards.

Good Luck to everyone tonight - ckd 4 tsp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited January 2011
    Get a chain, and slink it between your toes. - Get someone else to put it back on for you afterwards. Good Luck to everyone tonight - ckd 4 tsp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol no point cheering on ckd now JJ....I have my chain ready and no socks on! lol
  • ckdckd
    edited January 2011

cheers jj i will try my best....... think this will be a good game 

• edited January 2011
    No predictions,just wanna say thanks to SKY POKER the tounament look like its set to be a great nights poker. The line up looks great,WELL DONE to everyone for getting this far,im sure we'll all have a few stories come Monday morning and whoever comes out on top will be a worthy winner GOOD LUCK ALL.               Just to add,BANANADOG from now on IM ON SILENT
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Good luck ian remember as your manager im on 30%
  • edited January 2011
    Good luck to everyone playing tonight the very best of luck to you all ....

GB
  • edited January 2011
    I'm in no way shape or form superstitious but my mate sent me a lucky catseye bangle for xmas which is meant to bring good luck (especially to gamblers) apparently....she sent it for a laugh cos she knows i don't believe in any of that but i play poker. Anyway I had loads of luck since i wore it but lost the last 2 days so my bangles turned from this : to this!!! is this a sign of sheer panic? hahahaha Good luck tonight everyone x
    Posted by BananaDog

gl julie & all .
  • edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    come on Banana!
  • edited January 2011

i dont know what the other tables are like or the cash or mtt ones but this one is now a shove fest lol

• edited January 2011
    finished 10th nasty!! was doing nicely in 3rd place when got kings ace king hits ace on flop!
    its a cruel game lol
  • edited January 2011
    well, wasnt going to play as didnt realise there was cash available, so played for 2nd, got 4th... happy with that :)

really enjoyed the game and format, always love coming back to play the Sky regulars, some very good players at that too :) anyone saying that the stt game would be easier just need to look at how many people were left in each game 4 hours+ in and see how many stt runners there still were..  cash players clearly very aggresive

well done and good luck to Robbie and the other 2 winners

gl on the tables everybody, always a pleasure...

Gareth
  • edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    well done Rob, you played great!
  • edited January 2011
    very unlucky nuttter5932 i think you would of won if you had the run of the cards
     it was great fun being on the same table as you and tommyd with you both raising my bb all the time it took a fue orbits to get use to
     can i ask you do you think i should of folded my qq to the all-in shoves i called thinking
    he had a underpair as i would of folded to ak as i loss 70% of my races anyway better luck next time mate  and thank you sky poker

ps wd robbierot

• edited January 2011

finished 10th nasty!! was doing nicely in 3rd place when got kings ace king hits ace on flop! its a cruel game lol
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    UL mate great effort, saw you was doing well and rooting for you. Well played

Also very well done to Robbietrott great game, must be buzzing still
  • edited January 2011
    yep still buzzing, ran good towards the end, still amazed i won ;-)
  • edited January 2011
    yep still buzzing, ran good towards the end, still amazed i won ;-)
    Posted by ROBBIEROTT
    good lad, someone who is buzzing at the chance to be a member of team skypoker (the way it should be), relish it mate and thrive of the knowledge of the likes of gliterbabe, dantb10, ljamesl, lolufold etc met a couple of em and theyre a good crack. good luck!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP STT Final - Runners & Riders. : good lad, someone who is buzzing at the chance to be a member of team skypoker (the way it should be), relish it mate and thrive of the knowledge of the likes of gliterbabe, dantb10, ljamesl, lolufold etc met a couple of em and theyre a good crack. good luck!
    Posted by hurst05

i am with you on this hursty it's great to see some positive feedback about TSP and well done ROBBIEROTT and good luck with your TSP time

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP STT Final - Runners & Riders. : good lad, someone who is buzzing at the chance to be a member of team skypoker (the way it should be),relish it mate and thrive of the knowledge of the likes of gliterbabe, dantb10, ljamesl, lolufold etc met a couple of em and theyre a good crack. good luck!
    Posted by hurst05
    +1000000

Very well done Robbie.  You played great and fully deserve your place.  I wish you all the best and really want you to squeeze every drop out of this great opportunity.  Go get 'em!
  • edited January 2011

thanks for all the postive responses and im sure the next 3 months should be an added benefit to my poker

• edited January 2011
    wd m8 - gl in TSP
  • edited January 2011
    sorry banana, when you moved tables i couldn't be bothered to load up the lobby and find you again to rail. I accept full responsabillity that you didn't win and will do better next time. well done winner
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    hahaha Mr M! no problem, thanks for railing me honey. How did you get on in your tourney?