You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tips to beat the January blues...

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Vodka

Redbull

Toblerones

Having a baby girl (soon hopefully)

The_don90

• edited January 2011
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer (hic)
    beer
    beer - January? what's that?
    ....... February

I wish!! with a wife and 2 kids, don't have time for the blues.
    The Blues Brothers - what a film and soundtrack! Haven't seen that in a while, where's the tape.....?  I digress... what was the question?  Beer!!!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tips to beat the January blues...:
    beer beer beer beer beer (hic) beer beer - January? what's that? ....... February I wish!! with a wife and 2 kids, don't have time for the blues. The Blues Brothers - what a film and soundtrack! Haven't seen that in a while, where's the tape.....?  I digress... what was the question?  Beer!!!
    Posted by walesboy
    You better think!

• edited January 2011
    take a photo of your favorite bit, then use photo shop to copy it on to a photo of your favorite other peoples bits-- you can also move it around a bit and import the pictures to movie maker----- hours of fun, I'm led to understand
  • edited January 2011
    I agree laughter is great for the blues. I only have to look at myself in a full length mirror and i have to laugh (or cry lol). Of course imagining Tikay and Orford having to share a cabin(?) on a round Britain train tour makes me laugh as well!!
  • edited January 2011
    The mention of the Blues Brothers made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE&feature=related

Cant help but smile at this song :)
  • edited January 2011
    Knowing if there will ever be a winner to this would cheer up my January blues

This has made it 100 times worse
  • edited January 2011
    WOW!! How i've missed the shed!!!!!

Rich..if you're still 'blue' may I suggest changing your forum avatar to one of Blandie aka Sky_Dave ...

Then proceed to spam everyones threads with utter nonesense...signing them all as Sky_Dave2 during the night...

Next morning sit back and enjoy the ride as Blandie fires up the forum...

Gotta be worth a smile or two ;o)

xx

• edited January 2011
    WOW!! How i've missed the shed!!!!! Rich..if you're still 'blue' may I suggest changing your forum avatar to one of Blandie aka Sky_Dave ... Then proceed to spam everyones threads with utter nonesense...signing them all as Sky_Dave2 during the night... Next morning sit back and enjoy the ride as Blandie fires up the forum... Gotta be worth a smile or two ;o) xx
    Posted by TRIP5

do you know what....

this is my favourite and wins a seat in next Friday's take on tikay!

If i'm ever blue again i'll try the above!!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tips to beat the January blues... : do you know what.... this is my favourite and wins a seat in next Friday's take on tikay! If i'm ever blue again i'll try the above!!
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thought i'd take a dose of my own medicine in honour of Blandiiieeeeeee being on the telebox...

See avatar for details

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant!!!!!

xx