You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

APAT Team Event

2»

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Would love to play in it Flash count me in. However i think your going to end up with more than 10 player at this rate.
  • edited September 2009

Anyone who is an APAT Member - membership is free - can enter a Team, but it's usually over-subscribed, so not all Teams get in.

Best wait until the dates are confirmed.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: APAT Team Event:
    Anyone who is an APAT Member - membership is free - can enter a Team, but it's usually over-subscribed, so not all Teams get in. Best wait until the dates are confirmed.
    Posted by Tikay10

hi tikay have joined APAT last nite if i don't make team could i still go along anyway to support and hopefully learn a bit

also flash read your thread on apat forum last nite and an APAT guy has answered reguarding dates

cheers

dtw
  • edited September 2009
    Yes Michael i saw that this morning... thanks... for those that havent seen, it looks like the dates WILL be the christmas weekend... I HOPE IM ALLOWED OUT!!!!

P.S if we deffo want to put a team in and DO get a place i will TELL her im going out... sort of