You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why is skypoker so bad

edited January 2011 in The Poker Clinic
i play on other poker site and do realy well on them but way i play skypoker i alway come up agenst the aX K X PLAYERs. like i will have say QQ i get  called when i raise  it will go all the way down to the river and when i win they will have ace 2 or k 5 and they have lost all that cash but some times they will have ace 2 and hit an ace on the river  i just cant understand way why this happands. now some peeps well say that im a bad player and thats fine but on other poker sits i do really well so i know im not a bad player WHATS GOING as as for tk where the hell do you get he has not go a clue

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to why is skypoker so bad:
    i play on other poker site and do realy well on them but way i play skypoker i alway come up agenst the aX K X PLAYERs. like i will have say QQ i get  called when i raise  it will go all the way down to the river and when i win they will have ace 2 or k 5 and they have lost all that cash but some times they will have ace 2 and hit an ace on the river  i just cant understand way why this happands. now some peeps well say that im a bad player and thats fine but on other poker sits i do really well so i know im not a bad player WHATS GOING as as for tk where the hell do you get he has not go a clue
    Posted by dargan
    Taxi to Area 51

BTW Look at Tony Kendall on Hendon mob player database, if that is "not got a clue" then give me clueless every day of the week!
  • edited January 2011

You want people calling with A2 and k5, the skill is protecting your QQ, and realising when it is beat. If you bet bigger you might get these junk hands to fold. They do not always hit their junk by the way but you are focussing on this, rather than when you win.

If you dont accept the losses you wont enjoy poker. Stick around here, enjoy the community, and get to know tikay, your opinions will change, trust me!