You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's TSP Classic does NOT start at 10pm!

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

9pm is the new start time of the TSP Classic, with effect from this evening, & until further notice.

That's 9pm, 2100, every night, Monday to Friday.

Anyone who is late gets a memo. CHirpyChump has been sent his Memo already.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Geeeeze - As if wednesdays are'nt busy enough.

7.00 Sleepstack, 7.15 deepy, 8.00pm ME, 8.15 Deepy, 8.30 TOT

Now you go and throw another one right under my nose and i'm smellin the roses. (Just aswell I don't suffer from asthma) or all this excitement might hospitalise me lol.

PS. You playing in the Sleepstack Tonight Tikay? The numbers are severely down without you. 

• edited January 2011

Hi Trev,

Yup - I've already entered.

It's my PTP night, & I'm in the 7pm tikay Sleepie, the 8pm Main, the 8.30pm TOTTY, & the 9pm TSP Classic.

If that were not enough, I'm the subject of a big Laster-Longer Fun Comp on another Forum, in which I believe some 50 players will be on my case. But I'll cope. I'm not bad for a 43 year old, eh?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tonight's TSP Classic does NOT start at 10pm!:
    Hi Trev, Yup - I've already entered. It's my PTP night, & I'm in the 7pm tikay Sleepie, the 8pm Main, the 8.30pm TOTTY, & the 9pm TSP Classic. If that were not enough, I'm the subject of a big Laster-Longer Fun Comp on another Forum, in which I believe some 50 players will be on my case. But I'll cope. I'm not bad for a 43 year old, eh?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just 43? Geeze - Sky really shouldn't cut the budget when it comes to make up artistes lol. Still I bet they spend most of it on that Orford fella, looks like he needs a lot of work lol.