You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ABUSE again

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

I was in a £ sitngo minding my own business when after the turn card one of the players shoved his stack--another called and when they went on their backs the caller had paired his 2 against the opponets paired aces---the river gave the 2's his second pair kings.

The guy started chucking abuse at the caller, admittedly not everyone would call with twos when there are three overcards on the board, I challenged the abusive behaviour---the modern way of overcoming the censor is to leave spaces the letters as in d ick ect.

I have steam coming from my ears sometimes with a bad beat or having high pairs crushed with what I describe as opportunistic calls but I would never start hurling abuse.

Just to let everyone else know if I see you being abusive on the tables--no matter how agreived you are I intend publishing your name---if Sky want to delete fain enough but FRANKLY i AM SICK OF THESE INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR BEHAVIOUR. 

IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT LOSING IN AN ADULT MANNER THERE SHOULD BE NO PLACE FOR YOU ON SKY TABLES.  

Comments