You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LAST MEAL.

edited September 2009 in The Shed
OK COMMUNITY UR ON DEATH ROW U NAUGHTY LOT,WHATS UR LAST 3 COURSE MEAL

PEKING DUCK FOR MY STARTER
ROAST LAMB WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
UMMMMM NOT KEEN ON PUDS BUT ARTIC ROLL GETS MY VOTE

IM OFF IM STARVING

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Lager
    Beer
    Double Southern Comfort
  • edited September 2009

Rubber Cap

Wellington

Marigolds

I'd like to wear rubber if i'm gonna get F~~~~~ !!!  :))

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: LAST MEAL.:
       Rubber Cap      Wellington    Marigolds  I'd like to wear rubber if i'm gonna get F~~~~~ !!!  :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    lololol n1
  • edited September 2009
    everlasting gobstopper

cheryl cole

everlasting gobstopper

maybe not in that order though
  • edited September 2009

Having lived my life in the fast lane, it would have to be something very exciting & exhilarating .....

Prawn Cocktail

Steak & Chips

Black Forest Gateau

• edited September 2009

Dodgydaz, I'm not sure that two everlasting gobstoppers is entirely necessary. You've already got one... And it's everlasting... and Cheryl doesn't eat. Still, it's your last wish, so I suppose I shouldn't interfere.

If I were on death row, and could choose my last 3 course meal, it would have to be:

1. A cake with a file in it.

2. Another cake with two loaded Desert Eagles inside it.

3. A much, much bigger cake with a metallic brown Ford Granada geteway car inside it.

If I were allowed a fourth course, it would be a cake... With a fake passport; a new identity; a whole bunch of foreign currency and Kruggerands inside, and a first class airline ticket to southern Spain.

Which, come to think of it, is an odd choice, because I don't even like cake.

• edited September 2009
    Food is for wimps - take your punishment like a man!
  • edited September 2009
    HI Flash

Im struggling to think of a way of explaining the cheryl cole meal without getting my chat privilages revoked.....................if you get my meaning ;)
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: LAST MEAL.:
    Dodgydaz, I'm not sure that two everlasting gobstoppers is entirely necessary. You've already got one... And it's everlasting ... and Cheryl doesn't eat. Still, it's your last wish, so I suppose I shouldn't interfere.   If I were on death row, and could choose my last 3 course meal, it would have to be:   1. A cake with a file in it. 2. Another cake with two loaded Desert Eagles inside it. 3. A much, much bigger cake with a metallic brown Ford Granada geteway car inside it.   If I were allowed a fourth course, it would be a cake... With a fake passport; a new identity; a whole bunch of foreign currency and Kruggerands inside, and a first class airline ticket to southern Spain.   Which, come to think of it, is an odd choice, because I don't even like cake.
    Posted by FlutNush
    what a great post - hilarious
  • edited September 2009

Italian Cheesy Starter thing they do at the local(forget what its called)

Steak , Chips and Daddys sauce

Banana split

Whiskey

• edited September 2009
    I 4 GOT THE AFTER DINNER DRINK

8 BOTTLES OF J/D PLEASE MR S CREW
  • edited September 2009
      Deadly nightshade  followed  by hemlock with a dash antifreeze  mercury in puffer fish  asp in the bu tt to finish.