You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

edited January 2011 in The Shed
Marge  to     Homer....   How are lisa and bart going to get home from school?

Homer...   Errrr I dono...  Internet??????

Comments

• edited January 2011
    haha is this going to be a regular fixture ?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    haha is this going to be a regular fixture ?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Not from me sir        brain done     took me two days to come up with that one
  • edited January 2011

Read this on a news site. Made me laugh. WTF is this country coming to lol.

"Tia-Rose loves pulling crackers on Christmas Day like any other child and she has never managed to blow herself up yet" -

Lisa Innes, after daughter told by shop staff she couldn't handle crackers because they were too dangerous.

• edited January 2011
    Read this on a news site. Made me laugh. WTF is this country coming to lol. "Tia-Rose loves pulling crackers on Christmas Day like any other child and she has never managed to blow herself up yet" - Lisa Innes, after daughter told by shop staff she couldn't handle crackers because they were too dangerous.  
    Posted by RedHouse
    Yeah bud,    bring back the old days when we used to send 4 yr olds down the mine with a candle, a pair of oversized boots and an unreadable surveyors map to find thier way to correct location.

More than fifty percent of them survived and the rest lived to an average age of 15

good quote bud

keep up the good work

peter
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: QUOTE OF THE WEEK : Yeah bud,    bring back the old days when we used to send 4 yr olds down the mine with a candle, a pair of oversized boots and an unreadable surveyors map to find thier way to correct location. More than fifty percent of them survived and the rest lived to an average age of 15 good quote bud keep up the good work peter
    Posted by NODEAL
    what are you talking about????????????