You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitter Win Prize!

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Follow @Sky_Poker today on Twitter and answer a simple question before 4pm and win a chance of 1 of 3 prizes. By putting this on here I m reducing my own chances . I must be mad! Oh yes I am I forgot! :P

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Cheers Donut

i did enter , but am i am quite new to twitter and was just wondering when i put my answer on should I have done it under reply to the question?

I just put the answer on a normal twitter update - I,ve only just noticed the reply option underneath the question
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Twitter Win Prize!:
    Cheers Donut i did enter , but am i am quite new to twitter and was just wondering when i put my answer on should I have done it under reply to the question? I just put the answer on a normal twitter update - I,ve only just noticed the reply option underneath the question
    Posted by MP33
     Yes next time put it as a reply and also put your sky poker name in brackets just in case you win. They generally do a give away around 1pm every Friday. Gl in the future.