You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Newcastle SPT - Official TEAM KNIGHT PLOP thread

edited January 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour

Best of luck to ALL the Knight Ploppers who are in Newcastle for this w/ends SPT. May you all run well and have a fun time doing so!!

TSP is so 2010........TKP is the new team for 2011 !!

* breaking news * - The 1st round is on Lordplop !!!

ENJOY!!!!!! :))

Comments

• edited January 2011

Hiya Alan have made it to Newcastle(shame you can't make it m8 you'll be missed) hoping to play a freezeout tonite & tomorrow shall be railing TEAM KNIGHT PLOP
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Newcastle SPT - Official TEAM KNIGHT PLOP thread:
    Best of luck to ALL the Knight Ploppers who are in Newcastle for this w/ends SPT. May you all run well and have a fun time doing so!! TSP is so 2010........TKP is the new team for 2011 !! * breaking news * - The 1st round is on Lordplop !!! ENJOY!!!!!! :))
    Posted by MAXALLY

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000

And ditto on my part aswell :)))))
  • edited January 2011

Massive Congratulations to Sir Solarplop (Solarcarro) in taking down the Friday night tournament at Newcastle!! Well done Eyeplop (Eyeman) in 2nd place as well!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  

Team Knight Plop 1 & 2!!

More of the same today please Team!!! Go get em!
  • edited January 2011

Thanks for the support, Alan & Co. My phone refused to connect to the internet all weekend. We didn't like to say beforehand, but we though it would better for Team Knightplop to sort out the main even of the weekend on the Friday night, before the Sky luckboxes came into town (Glitterbabe 9 5 all in early?). So we played the talented local players on the Friday, and dave and I showed them how the game is played. Saturday's post-game muck-about, was the predicted shove-fest, and largely irrelevant.
    :-)

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Newcastle SPT - Official TEAM KNIGHT PLOP thread:
    Thanks for the support, Alan & Co. My phone refused to connect to the internet all weekend. We didn't like to say beforehand, but we though it would better for Team Knightplop to sort out the main even of the weekend on the Friday night, before the Sky luckboxes came into town (Glitterbabe 9 5 all in early?). So we played the talented local players on the Friday, and dave and I showed them how the game is played. Saturday's post-game muck-about, was the predicted shove-fest, and largely irrelevant. :-)
    Posted by Eyeman
    Yeah the side events are always the most important ones!!

Delighted to win £900, delighted that Graham got £675, really big money jump from 3rd to 2nd so thought it was best to get significant amounts for all 3 of us! It was 4.30 am after all !!

Dave
  • edited January 2011
    Couldn't write on the forum with my iphone booooooooooo!!!

Went deep in both tourneys but couldn't cash in either this time....didn't bet out of turn which is a first though ;o)

Hope everyone has a lovely time in Luton...see you in Leeds wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx