You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sorry if this is old news, but

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
A few months back I used to love watching tournaments(and hands played by myself) about 10 to 15 minutes delayed. Now everytime I put channel 865 on, all I see is tournaments from weeks ago and master cash. Has their been a complaint about showing tourneys slightly delayed? Have things changed?

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Sorry if this is old news, but:
    A few months back I used to love watching tournaments(and hands played by myself) about 10 to 15 minutes delayed. Now everytime I put channel 865 on, all I see is tournaments from weeks ago and master cash. Has their been a complaint about showing tourneys slightly delayed? Have things changed? Thanks Dave
    Posted by redman773

their was meant to be there too
  • edited January 2011
    They do still have live shows, they have just cut back on the shows and spent the money elsewhere.

The live shows are as follows

Thursday : Bounty Hnter
    Saturday : Master cash
    Sunday : Primo
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Sorry if this is old news, but:
    They do still have live shows, they have just cut back on the shows and spent the money elsewhere. The live shows are as follows Thursday : Bounty Hnter Saturday : Master cash Sunday : Primo
    Posted by FlashFlush
    thurs show starts at 8pm
    sat and sunday`s shows starts at 9pm
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Sorry if this is old news, but:
    They do still have live shows, they have just cut back on the shows and spent the money elsewhere. The live shows are as follows Thursday : Bounty Hnter Saturday : Master cash Sunday : Primo
    Posted by FlashFlush
    what days did they do live shows on they dont any more?
  • edited January 2011
    When it first started, they had a live show daily where they showed 'the open' where there'd be a 'celeb' guest playing in the studio. Sky players got the chance to play in the studio as well every saturday.  As flash said, over time the cutbacks have hit the live shows more and more to the point of the current schedule.

FWIW, Id like to see more 'classic' episodes - not just the five0 series that they tried a while ago.