You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SUPER 6 Password

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Every week i cannot find the password, why is this. I am told by Ace barry its on the left side under facebook but it doesnt come up on my screen ,,,,,HELP

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to SUPER 6 Password:
    Every week i cannot find the password, why is this. I am told by Ace barry its on the left side under facebook but it doesnt come up on my screen ,,,,,HELP
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    I've sent you a Private Message....please check your Inbox.....Billy
  • edited January 2011
    wat the password
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password:
    wat the password
    Posted by sim888
    Not permitted to divulge the password over the Forum page....sorry (I'll send you a Prvate message).

I found mine via my  email reminder from 'Soccer Saturday Super6' ,...it was there bold as brass on the front page,  I didn't even have to open any links.........check your Inbox Sim888......regards Billy.
  • edited January 2011
    cheers  billyboots
  • edited January 2011
    I also cannot find this password - I know it is SOMETIMES on the left of the Super 6 home page but not always

WHY keep moving it?

Anyone able to PM me please?

Thanks in advance
  • edited January 2011
    Just Google Super 6 password Sky Poker!
  • edited January 2011
    ive entered super 6 as usual but had no email for the passwoed and carnt find it yey again ??/////???
  • edited January 2011
    I also cannot find this password - I know it is SOMETIMES on the left of the Super 6 home page but not always WHY keep moving it? Anyone able to PM me please? Thanks in advance
    Posted by Ploppy33
    Check your Inbox Ploppy.....regards Billy
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password : Donut thats another player now we have to get past! 1,200 i can beat but 1,201 takes the biscuit
    Posted by Neildown
     I dont know wether Im playing yet. Depends on my mood later! My head as not been good this week so I have not played for a while.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah I emailed the Super6 site and got told the pass was on facebook now. I joined them specifically to get the freeroll pass and deleted my facebook profile years ago as was never into it and have no interest in rejoining it. I managed to find the pass through a manual search but its a royal pain in the neck having to do this every week.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to SUPER 6 Password:

Please SkyMod's...........I think a thorough review is now overdue wrt to these passwords esp the Fantasy Football password (which I still haven't found).

Every week a lot of time is being wasted and no doubt very frustrating to many........surely,  if you enter your predictions then, an email sent into your 'SkyPoker Inbox' containing the password would solve this issue once and for all...........I would appreciate the community views with this suggestion or any other ideas would be most welcome.........regards Billy. 
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Pokerstars

I have had to deleted your posts as it is against the forum rules to disclose game passwords. I have also deleted billyboots post that also showed the password.

If anyone has a problem finding the passwords please contact customer support for help.

FYI I went straight to both passwords on facebook by following "Soccer Saturday Super 6"

SkyMod4
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to SUPER 6 Password : Please SkyMod's...........I think a thorough review is now overdue wrt to these passwords esp the Fantasy Football password (which I still haven't found). Every week a lot of time is being wasted and no doubt very frustrating to many........surely,  if you enter your predictions then, an email sent into your 'SkyPoker Inbox' containing the password would solve this issue once and for all...........I would appreciate the community views with this suggestion or any other ideas would be most welcome.........regards Billy. 
    Posted by billyboots
    Click see more on super 6 facebook page just below super 6 password to get fantasy football password gl.
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Pokerstars I have had to deleted your posts as it is against the forum rules to disclose game passwords. I have also deleted billyboots post that also showed the password. If anyone has a problem finding the passwords please contact customer support for help. FYI I went straight to both passwords on facebook by following "Soccer Saturday Super 6" SkyMod4
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    The point we're trying to make is why should you have to sign up to Facebook to get access to these passwords?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password : The point we're trying to make is why should you have to sign up to Facebook to get access to these passwords?
    Posted by POKERSTAR9
    I agree

Facebook = spawn of the devil!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password : The point we're trying to make is why should you have to sign up to Facebook to get access to these passwords?
    Posted by POKERSTAR9
    +1
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Pokerstars I have had to deleted your posts as it is against the forum rules to disclose game passwords. I have also deleted billyboots post that also showed the password. If anyone has a problem finding the passwords please contact customer support for help. FYI I went straight to both passwords on facebook by following "Soccer Saturday Super 6" SkyMod4
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    Really???....explain this then!

Re: Super 6 password Jan 1stposted at 1/1/2011 4:12 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com Sky_Lee Posts: 118
    First: 18/6/2010
    Last: 7/1/2011 Hi,

The Super 6 password is PHILBROWN.

Happy New Year.

Lee
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    Hi Sky_Mod4............I honestly can't recall posting the password on the forum thread (it must have been one of those senior moment lapses that other people are always talking about.......lol) but if I did I apologise and as you can see from my previous posting I know it's frowned upon...........I will check my 'sent' folder for clarification.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password : Hi Sky_Mod4............I honestly can't recall posting the password on the forum thread (it must have been one of those senior moment lapses that other people are always talking about.......lol) but if I did I apologise and as you can see from my previous posting I know it's frowned upon...........I will check my 'sent' folder for clarification.
    Posted by billyboots
    'Not Guilty' as charged therefore, Sky_Mod4...............I want compensation for hurt feelings and character assasination and shall look forward to receiving a free entry to the Las Vegas tourny and a month's worth of free entries into the Sunday night Primo's.
    ps;.......my missus would also like a dozen red roses as well............You're so generous, I just love you all.........Billy
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password : 'Not Guilty' as charged therefore, Sky_Mod4...............I want compensation for hurt feelings and character assasination and shall look forward to receiving a free entry to the Las Vegas tourny and a month's worth of free entries into the Sunday night Primo's as a form of retribution. ps;.......my missus would also like a dozen red roses as well............Your so generous, I just love you all.........Billy
    Posted by billyboots
     I think what it was Billyboots you replyed to one of the messages that contained a password so it appeared on your post!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 Password :  I think what it was Billyboots you replyed to one of the messages that contained a password so it appeared on your post!
    Posted by Donut64
    Thanks Donut..........but I'm certain that I didn't because I still have the forum page with the passwords that were posted by a couple of other members on my pc at the moment (as I went out shopping shortly after) and I also have  checked my replies by going into 'My Profile' and looking at my 'sent' emails.
     Still, a bit of community banter is what makes this site good fun and we have this 'Password' thread every Saturday but I still haven't had any feedback from anybody wrt to my 'suggestion' post......because I and many others do struggle with finding these passwords esp the Fantasy Football facebook one.......Kind regards Billy.