You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

....and boy do we have a corker of a hand for Top Of The Pots tonight :)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Evening Gang..

So..Trevor has abandoned me and is LARGING it up in Newcastle with the rest of my TSP Team mates and His Lordship Kendall who I am informed is Bullying the masses into submission...ish.

Here at Sky Poker HQ Mandy, Dan, Chan, Giddins and myself will be Flashing our Mastercash Cojones for your viewing pleasure..

Featuring..

Live links (Phone calls.. gotta love technology..) diectly to Sky pokers finest Oop Norf

info on Live updates for tomorrow's TSP league

Top of the Pots

And of course your Emails, forum posts and Hand IDs..

Mastercash will start at 5p/10p, followed by 15p/30p and Cash 300 from 10pm...

And just for fun..

I went to the Gym today for the first time this year.. It hurt and I found myself back home 40mins later (Keep in mind it takes me 10 minuts to walk there and 10mins to walk back..) FAIL.

What's the most ridiculous/funny/hardcore  thing you have done to get in shape.. and what was it for.. Wedding/Holiday/Date...

I'm sure Mr Giddins will have something to add to proceedings in a wee while too :)

x
  • edited January 2011
    What time does this start please I don't have Sky tv anymore, have to watch online :( it says 10pm on guide online but that's not right is it? Cheers
  • edited January 2011

hi lml is there a prize? as mine is verry funny and i think it would be worth a prize thats how confident i am! ;)

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT:
    Evening Gang.. So..Trevor has abandoned me and is LARGING it up in Newcastle with the rest of my TSP Team mates and His Lordship Kendall who I am informed is Bullying the masses into submission...ish. Here at Sky Poker HQ Mandy, Dan, Chan, Giddins and myself will be Flashing our Mastercash Cojones for your viewing pleasure.. Featuring.. Live links (Phone calls.. gotta love technology..) diectly to Sky pokers finest Oop Norf info on Live updates for tomorrow's TSP league Top of the Pots And of course your Emails, forum posts and Hand IDs.. Mastercash will start at 5p/10p, followed by 15p/30p and Cash 300 from 10pm... And just for fun.. I went to the Gym today for the first time this year.. It hurt and I found myself back home 40mins later (Keep in mind it takes me 10 minuts to walk there and 10mins to walk back..) FAIL. What's the most ridiculous/funny/hardcore  thing you have done to get in shape.. and what was it for.. Wedding/Holiday/Date... I'm sure Mr Giddins will have something to add to proceedings in a wee while too :) x
    Posted by Lisa_Marie

Skipping.

EPIC FAIL.

• edited January 2011

Right, i had a date with someone i met 2weeks earlier. So obv u want to look ur best.. so i thought i would TRY and work out and get in shape etc for our date whitch was a week away.So i go in the local gym and  i asked the owner what there can make you look the best within a week. He obv caught on that i wanted to get in shape for a date so he suggested the weights and afterwords i was looking good so i shown him a pic of the girl i was going on a date with as i had a pic on my phone.. and his words were "WTF" he then took out a pic and it was the same girl and said thats my wife!!!!! i legged it out of there as fast as i could and needles to say i never went on that date. p.s i didnt no she was married!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT:
    Right, i had a date with someone i met 2weeks earlier. So obv u want to look ur best.. so i thought i would TRY and work out and get in shape etc for our date whitch was a week away.So i go in the local gym and  i asked the owner what there can make you look the best within a week. He obv caught on that i wanted to get in shape for a date so he suggested the weights and afterwords i was looking good so i shown him a pic of the girl i was going on a date with as i had a pic on my phone.. and his words were "WTF" he then took out a pic and it was the same girl and said thats my wife!!!!! i legged it out of there as fast as i could and needles to say i never went on that date. p.s i didnt no she was married!
    Posted by iBLUFF
    its was half about wokring out do i win??? ;)
  • edited January 2011
    mines just eat special k for 2 weeks brekkie and lunch, but havent dieted since lolz

sausage sandwich breakfast everyday ftw i say :P
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT:
    In Response to Re: Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT : its was half about wokring out do i win??? ;)
    Posted by iBLUFF
    thats epic ibluff u get my vote bud ;)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT : thats epic ibluff u get my vote bud ;)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    wiiiii the community have spoken.
  • edited January 2011
    What time does this start please I don't have Sky tv anymore, have to watch online :( it says 10pm on guide online but that's not right is it? Cheers
    Posted by JohnConnor
    Hi - the show starts at 9pm this evening, and Top Of The Pots is on at midnight.

Enjoy :)
  • edited January 2011

loooooooooooooooool ibluff surely that aint a true story?

If I was the guy running the gym, and you asked me to help you look better within a week, I'd refer you to a barbers. 

As a qualified PE teacher (brag) throughout my school/uni years, I've always been in pretty good shape, and abit of a fitness freak.

It wasn't until I started playing poker seriously, that I started my 50 pints/4 takeaways a week routine. As I'm still playing poker, I guess I could use some tips from the forumers about getting back into shape !!!

Btw, as Kent's most promising up and coming receptionist, Young Gun has plenty of time to use the "Cando gel hand exercise ball" - ~(http://www.convenientmedicalsupplies.com/Store/Products/Vcat0039118/PID-FAB101491XZ(C).aspx)

He assures me it's the way forward, but I'm not so sure.

Let us know what 30nl tables are being shown tonight and I will hopefully show myself up like I do everytime Ed is on mastercash.

JJ.
  • edited January 2011
    loooooooooooooooool ibluff surely that aint a true story? If I was the guy running the gym, and you asked me to help you look better within a week, I'd refer you to a barbers.  As a qualified PE teacher (brag) throughout my school/uni years, I've always been in pretty good shape, and abit of a fitness freak. It wasn't until I started playing poker seriously, that I started my 50 pints/4 takeaways a week routine. As I'm still playing poker, I guess I could use some tips from the forumers about getting back into shape !!! Btw, as Kent's most promising up and coming receptionist, Young Gun has plenty of time to use the forearm exercise equipment. ( http://www.ehow.com/list_6820252_forearm-exercise-equipment-strength.html ) He assures me it's the way forward, but I'm not so sure. Let us know what 30nl tables are being shown tonight and I will hopefully show myself up like I do everytime Ed is on mastercash. JJ.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lmao it was,  by look better i ment get in shape
  • edited January 2011
    when i was younger and able to enter i did a 9 mile fun run in hailsham ( ed should know where it is ) anyway i finnished in 1hr 5 mins everything was fine, even next day off to work no musle STIFFNESS so thought i`d do the eastbourne fun run couple months later, did even better which was amazin as eastbourne has a few hills ( beachy head ) my time in that was 55 mins, only prob was i could not move next day for work, what was even worse was TRYING TO SIT ON LOO, my leg musles wouldn`t let me as they where so tight and STIFF, never again after that, but still made a few bob for charity, now the only thing i do for charity is sit on my rump getting a legs waxed now and again (can`t have head shave i`m bald), guess i could have a rump wax one day, but ( no pun intended ) it`s going cost ?
  • edited January 2011
    loooooooooooooooool ibluff surely that aint a true story? If I was the guy running the gym, and you asked me to help you look better within a week, I'd refer you to a barbers.  As a qualified PE teacher (brag) throughout my school/uni years, I've always been in pretty good shape, and abit of a fitness freak. It wasn't until I started playing poker seriously, that I started my 50 pints/4 takeaways a week routine. As I'm still playing poker, I guess I could use some tips from the forumers about getting back into shape !!! Btw, as Kent's most promising up and coming receptionist, Young Gun has plenty of time to use the "Cando gel hand exercise ball" - ~( http://www.convenientmedicalsupplies.com/Store/Products/Vcat0039118/PID-FAB101491XZ(C).aspx ) He assures me it's the way forward, but I'm not so sure. Let us know what 30nl tables are being shown tonight and I will hopefully show myself up like I do everytime Ed is on mastercash. JJ.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    cheers bud could be worse could lose 5 BI at 4nl when i play 30nl higher lmao :p
  • edited January 2011
    well gettin in shape is what i do ;)

i live in the gym!!!

i recently finished a 6 month diet of living off tuna and pasta for lunch and dinner.

very easy when you set goals !

back to bulking now so eat as much as i can! aim for around 4k cals a day :) YUMMY!
  • edited January 2011
    I went to the Gym today for the first time this year.. It hurt and I found myself back home 40mins later (Keep in mind it takes me 10 minuts to walk there and 10mins to walk back..) FAIL.

Would you like a massage LM? ;)
  • edited January 2011
    Not really something I did to get in shape but I stupidly agreed to stand in for a mates 11-a-side football team one weekend.

Needless to say I prepared in the best possible way by going out drinking until 3am (followed by some awful fast food as you do).

The next morning I obviously felt awful but thought i'd be ok for the match.

I lasted roughly 20 minutes before I had to stop to be sick. I was sick a further two times before being subbed at half time.

Who says exercise is good for you ?

• edited January 2011
    acebarry r u feeling ok lol

wot time dose master cash start is it 8 or 9 pm
  • edited January 2011
    Not really something I did to get in shape but I stupidly agreed to stand in for a mates 11-a-side football team one weekend. Needless to say I prepared in the best possible way by going out drinking until 3am (followed by some awful fast food as you do). The next morning I obviously felt awful but thought i'd be ok for the match. I lasted roughly 20 minutes before I had to stop to be sick. I was sick a further two times before being subbed at half time. Who says exercise is good for you ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    the pain is the best part!!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    acebarry r u feeling ok lol  wot time dose master cash start is it 8 or 9 pm
    Posted by jacko999
    Giving LM a massage?, you bet ;), its 9pm
  • edited January 2011
    The schedule on the home page says it starts at 10pm, and the pop up said it started at 8pm.

Hmmmm is it a test? Are we supposed to take an average?
  • edited January 2011

wouldn't mind this hand being shown? I was trying to sell the 10 story as best I could- how convincing do you think it came across, and what could improve the play? The whole hand was built towards the river bet, but I think I would have folded to a strong reraise.
  • edited January 2011
    I went to the Gym today for the first time this year.. It hurt and I found myself back home 40mins later (Keep in mind it takes me 10 minuts to walk there and 10mins to walk back..) FAIL. Would you like a massage LM? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Does your wife know what you get up to on the forum?? lol
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Tonight's incredibly amazing Mastercash Show Thread with added SPT : Does your wife know what you get up to on the forum?? lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Lol, funnily enough, she watched me write it :)
  • edited January 2011
    ed and lml it was real but as were i live isnt to big so its no to wierd to bump into ppl when u dont want to. lol
  • edited January 2011

great show so far guys ,

love the new  hair colour/style really suits you lisa  .

looking hot gal . 

• edited January 2011
    I GO TO THE GYM EVERY DAY AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO ME I TURNED GREEN ......
  • edited January 2011
    hand id 0327439291

would it be possuible to show the above hand?

tabel has been very tight and the ten mins previous to this i have started to raise and three bet pre flop regularly

opponent has 4 bet me twice to then fold to my flop bets, i am interested in his holding here

many thanks

• edited January 2011
    LM I`M GREAT AT FEET MASSAGES, JUST ASK MY MUM AND MRS
  • edited January 2011
    sorry about spelling playing lots tonight sorry