You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is it all bad luck

edited July 2011 in Area 51
booboo52 ive lost15 all ins out of 17 when miles ahead today allin with aces against 7s yes 7came up .aq against q 5s 4 spades come up 5 s flush/ 2k vs 2q q come up

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to is it all bad luck:
    booboo52 ive lost15 all ins out of 17 when miles ahead today allin with aces against 7s yes 7came up .aq against q 5s 4 spades come up 5 s flush/ 2k vs 2q q come up
    Posted by booboo5205
    yup, its called varience, its poker, it happens, it does even itself out :)
  • edited January 2011
    its called "Sky Specials"
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: is it all bad luck:
    In Response to is it all bad luck : yup, its called varience, its poker, it happens, it does even itself out :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Standard answer FTW

• edited January 2011
    In Response to is it all bad luck:
    Posted by booboo5205

no, it's also lack of skill and talent

I could explain how they outplayed you when all that's involved is an all in and a call but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be bright enough to understand the explanation.

;)

• edited July 2011
    BUMP From a post 178 days old. Dear Mr Booboo As you will see from the above posts the necessity to PM me today and tear me off a strip for, as you put it, insulting you and saying you're not very bright, was misplaced. As you will see from the posts I did not insult you in any way.  Despite PM's back to you explaining your mistake, you have failed to apologise or even respond for your obvious error. I think this puts the record straight. elsadog
    Posted by elsadog
    Haha just read this alan m8 , so beloved made the post and the OP pm'd you?

Well its gotta be said if the OP's reading skills are as bad as his card reading skills i aint suprised ;) xx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to is it all bad luck : yup, its called varience, its poker, it happens, it does even itself out :)
    Posted by acebarry10
                                         PLEASE post when you win 15 out of 17 alin calls and you will restore my faith in the rng.