You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What do u put the him on???

edited January 2011 in The Poker Clinic
OK xxx not a fool not many reads except hand selection very ABC  A T plus PP and always enters uncontested pot with a raise, TAG and cant see him raising light,

Now I want to know as to bench mark my play how my peers would play it post and preflop plus what you put him on.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancewaynecureSmall blind £0.10£0.10£16.96weaktightBig blind £0.20£0.30£29.87 Your hole cardsQQ   LANCEYFold    xxxRaise £1.00£1.30£34.86searcher12Fold    gmoney11Call £1.00£2.30£4.75waynecureRaise £4.10£6.40£12.86weaktightFold    xxxCall £3.20£9.60£31.66gmoney11Fold    Flop  6410   waynecure???    Big_G3000     

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I wouldn't really worry about what he has here Wayne, if you could hand pick a flop without another queen you would probably go with this one.

Just c bet and call it off, there's enough things to think about in poker without trying to put opponents on hands when we have the nuts.

Sick that he had a set though ;) lol
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: What do u put the him on???:
    I wouldn't really worry about what he has here Wayne, if you could hand pick a flop without another queen you would probably go with this one. Just c bet and call it off, there's enough things to think about in poker without trying to put opponents on hands when we have the nuts. Sick that he had a set though ;) lol
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1 dohh

but he defo has pokket 66 lol
  • edited January 2011
    we only have 60bb left? id just bet/call  bout tree fiddy
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: What do u put the him on???:
    I wouldn't really worry about what he has here Wayne, if you could hand pick a flop without another queen you would probably go with this one. Just c bet and call it off, there's enough things to think about in poker without trying to put opponents on hands when we have the nuts. Sick that he had a set though ;) lol
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Well JJ this was my thought too so I bet the flop, he puts me all in, I call, he turns over AA! With 2 outs Im drawing dead. With his his flat call pre no way did I put him on AA or even KK, well stiched up m8.