You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Four Four Two football mag free 1 year subcriptions worth £39.99...

edited January 2011 in The Shed
Hi again everyone,
I have been winning the ESPN Goals App for the iphone and giving away what I do not need but I have also been winning four four two football magazine subscriptions also....
the magazines are all coming to my house as I have to enter my address as/when I win it and you can't change addresses with them after apparently, so now i have about 15 of them all coming to my house so the kids are going to take all the spares to school for their mates!

ANYWAY...GETTING TO THE POINT FINALLY!
If I win anymore of these subscriptions and anyone wants one please feel free to ask, the only thing is that I would need your name and address as soon as possible in case i win so that I can enter you as the winner (obviously do not put it on the forum...private message me with it, it needs to also have county and postcode)

Julie x
ps, I can't guarantee these, I'm just taking addresses ready to put in if I win....I will then let you know if I have done one in your address :)

Comments