You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cheats

edited January 2011 in Area 51
some companies will do anything for money and get people to say anything to big them up.
liars and cheats prosper nowdays,

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to cheats:
    some companies will do anything for money and get people to say anything to big them up. liars and cheats prosper nowdays,
    Posted by x-tiler
    u on drugs??
  • edited January 2011
    Stages of a new poker players progression:

Stage One - So I can win real money just by winning a poker hand? I just won't bet unless I have the best hand possible, this will be easy.

Stage Two - Wow, how could he bluff me off my two pair ? With the amount he bet, he should have had a monster. I need to figure out what kinds of hands the other players play.

Stage Three - These players in the micros call anything, and chase every draw. You can't win at this level, I'm tired of winning £2 a session. I'm taking my £100 and playing 50NL, two buyins is plenty for a tight player like me.

Stage Four - I can't believe he called £20 on a gut shot and hit the miracle straight on the river. Site must be rigged, you can't win online. I'm never playing online again.

Stage Five - ACCEPTANCE: Hmm maybe I need to learn how to play and accept the game for what it is rather than what I thought it was when I started.

Congratulations you have reached stage four: only one more for poker bliss :)
  • edited January 2011
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  25.00 25.00 795.00
    doddsp28 Big blind  50.00 75.00 1130.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

DOHHHHHHH Raise  100.00 175.00 695.00
    doddsp28 All-in  1130.00 1305.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  695.00 2000.00 0.00
    doddsp28 Unmatched bet  360.00 1640.00 360.00
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

doddsp28 Show
    • A

Flop

• A

Turn

• Q

River

doddsp28 Win Flush to the Ace 1640.00  2000.00
  • edited January 2011
    The 'cheats' seem to be the ones who purposely let their friends keep their chips when they are Away all game. Not to worry, just note their play and they will be out before their friends :)
  • edited January 2011
    dohh you ad a 10 dodds ad 10 a thats why you lost
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: cheats:
    Stages of a new poker players progression: Stage One - So I can win real money just by winning a poker hand? I just won't bet unless I have the best hand possible, this will be easy. Stage Two - Wow, how could he bluff me off my two pair ? With the amount he bet, he should have had a monster. I need to figure out what kinds of hands the other players play. Stage Three - These players in the micros call anything, and chase every draw. You can't win at this level, I'm tired of winning £2 a session. I'm taking my £100 and playing 50NL, two buyins is plenty for a tight player like me. Stage Four - I can't believe he called £20 on a gut shot and hit the miracle straight on the river. Site must be rigged, you can't win online. I'm never playing online again. Stage Five - ACCEPTANCE: Hmm maybe I need to learn how to play and accept the game for what it is rather than what I thought it was when I started. Congratulations you have reached stage four: only one more for poker bliss :)
    Posted by RedHouse

Excellent post.