You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.a.o Trip5

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Just heard your a Bradford City fan, thought i'd let you know your not alone :-)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to F.a.o Trip5:
    Just heard your a Bradford City fan, thought i'd let you know your not alone :-)
    Posted by christiann

Abuse of this nature is not normally tolerated on this site,  but we'll let it slide this time ;o)

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: F.a.o Trip5:
    In Response to F.a.o Trip5 : Abuse of this nature is not normally tolerated on this site,  but we'll let it slide this time ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW

haha! well Trevor announced it on live tv so i figured there was no need to try and keep it secretive ;-)
  • edited January 2011

She is a fan only though. She has tried to be a supporter but has always got lost looking for the ground. She gets as far as the A5 and then just loses her way........

:))))  
  • edited January 2011
    THANKYOU CHISTIANN...We need all the supporters we can get ;o) Are you a season ticket holder? If so let me know where you sit i'm in the cop...and we're usually in the pub pre & post match wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

FAO MAXALLY: At least I managed to find my way to the cassshhhhino ;oD

xx

• edited January 2011
    THANKYOU CHISTIANN...We need all the supporters we can get ;o) Are you a season ticket holder? If so let me know where you sit i'm in the cop...and we're usually in the pub pre & post match wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FAO MAXALLY: At least I managed to find my way to the cassshhhhin ;oD xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I'm not i'm afraid, i'm only 19 you see, so i didn't really have much of a say when my parents decided to come and live down south 8 years ago...so only really watched games within 2 hours of Kent in the past few years! However i can drive and i'm making money nowadays and i always said i'd get to as many home games as i could once i was older...only a 12 hour round trip :-) i think the last home game i was at was Stuart McCall's first game in charge, how bads that!?

I may be at Oxford on Saturday though :-), you going?
  • edited January 2011
    THANKYOU CHISTIANN...We need all the supporters we can get ;o) Are you a season ticket holder? If so let me know where you sit i'm in the cop...and we're usually in the pub pre & post match wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii FAO MAXALLY: At least I managed to find my way to the cassshhhhino ;oD xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    haha - that like narrows it down to ten people lol - in the pub - that narrows it down to like a million lol