You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites to TSP Classic

edited January 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments

These have been revised to better take account of the change in timing of the TSP Classic from 10pm to 9pm.

Effective TODAY, there will be DAILY (Monday-to Friday) Super-Satellites to the TSP Classic at 6.50pm, & 7.20pm.

Both cost £2.40, & are 1-in-5 jobbies.

The TSP Classic has been going well, with an average of some 220 runners, & as many as 250+ some nights. GREAT Tourney.

Don't forget, also, that MereStat is running a TSP Classic League, with some well good free prizes on offer, & a bunch of good banter & craic.

Hopefully, the revised Satellite structure will result in more players in the event, & also enable more regular guys to take a shot at the Big Boys. At least one of the TSP crew enter the TSP Classic Tourney most nights.

I'll be playing it tonight - hope to see some of you at the tables.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Satellites to TSP Classic:
    These have been revised to better take account of the change in timing of the TSP Classic from 10pm to 9pm. Effective TODAY, there will be DAILY (Monday-to Friday) Super-Satellites to the TSP Classic at 6.50pm, & 7.20pm. Both cost £2.40, & are 1-in-5 jobbies. The TSP Classic has been going well, with an average of some 220 runners, & as many as 250+ some nights. GREAT Tourney. Don't forget, also, that MereStat is running a TSP Classic League, with some well good free prizes on offer, & a bunch of good banter & craic. Hopefully, the revised Satellite structure will result in more players in the event, & also enable more regular guys to take a shot at the Big Boys. At least one of the TSP crew enter the TSP Classic Tourney most nights. I'll be playing it tonight - hope to see some of you at the tables.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Afternoon Tikay

IS 6:50 and 7:20pm the only satellites that will be running thoughout the day?

If it is would it be possible to get more satellites running through the day so it gives people with smaller bankrolls a couple of chances to try and sat thier way into the tourney. I like to try and guarantee my place nice and early if im going to sat into a tourney!

Kee

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Satellites to TSP Classic:
    In Response to Satellites to TSP Classic : Afternoon Tikay IS 6:50 and 7:20pm the only satellites that will be running thoughout the day? If it is would it be possible to get more satellites running through the day so it gives people with smaller bankrolls a couple of chances to try and sat thier way into the tourney. I like to try and guarantee my place nice and early if im going to sat into a tourney! Kee
    Posted by Keevil

Satellites run every 30 minutes from 15:50 to 19:20 inclusive.
  • edited January 2011

Oh... ok thank you! :)

So what does Tikay mean by the Super - Satellites?

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Satellites to TSP Classic:
    Oh... ok thank you! :) So what does Tikay mean by the Super - Satellites?
    Posted by Keevil
    You and I would just call them satellites.
    One seat in the TSP Classic will be available for every 5 players that enter the satellite.

• edited January 2011

Lol ok Tikay jus exaggerating as usual.... :)