You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THANKYOU SKY SANTA

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

Just like to say a big thankyou to Sky, for my blu ray home cinema system, which has just arrived.Now all iv'e got to do is wait for my other half Garyqqq to set it all up.
Playing Santa's sack seems to of boosted my confidence in poker,before this tourney i was on tilt big time, was about to take a break from poker, but for some reason i could do no wrong on that night(could of been some of the Christmas alcohol that influenced my game lol) but anyway my game seems to of improved even winning my first mtt.
All this came about by Gary taking a photo of me dressed up as a snowman as sky wanted us to take a pic of ourselves by a snowman holding a board saying "I LOVE SKY POKER" and as we were one of the areas that didn't get snow till the second downpour, I had no other option but to put on my snowman outfit lol.
So once again thanx for the tourney and when the cinema system is all set up i will be able to listen to my 2 favourite hosts Tikay and Richard all around me, just like as if they are sitting in my own front room lol

Comments